Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolution Engine Randomly Crashes.

African-Sapien616

The evolution engine ends up crashing when i am playing with a group. I don't know exactly why but it just happens. I do lag usually, due to my computer specs not being designed specifically for gaming. But i have not randomly crashed mid mission until after U17 dropped. I have verified my cache and optimized it. I have updated all the drivers i can, and i can't pinpoint the problem. The engine has crashed on me right after i got grappled by and ancient and fell, and today when after i used Mag's crush and tried jumping to safety. Neither events have anything in common (to the best of my knowledge). And the crash report window doesn't pop up. Please Fix soon

Does anyone see a popup window that asks for you to submit your crash to us? If so, could you please provide the WAR-#### that appears on the final page of that popup? It would also be greatly appreciated if you could include a brief summary of what was going on when the crash occurred. This information could help us greatly as we try to find out what exactly is causing these crashes.

Thanks a lot.

WAR-517024 for me :(

Hey tmtke! The WAR # you are reporting was related to a bug we just fixed :) 

6:10pm EDT:

Just out of personal curiosity, did you get this after the update? If so, this warrants investigation. O.o

A bit after that, yes. Weird though, I had to reinstall my OS'es a bit later due to constant problems with my Samsung 840 evo ssd, and since then I was using a win10 tech preview version and no crashes. Antoher interesting fact that warframe currently runs much faster I was used to, most tilesets running at 50-60 fps on a kinda crappy PC (Athlon X2 + 6gb ram + Radeon 7790). Can't tell if these are due to the optimizations DE did later or w10.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone see a popup window that asks for you to submit your crash to us? If so, could you please provide the WAR-#### that appears on the final page of that popup? It would also be greatly appreciated if you could include a brief summary of what was going on when the crash occurred. This information could help us greatly as we try to find out what exactly is causing these crashes.

Thanks a lot.

Every time the game crashed on me, no popup window showed up. it happens a lot to me on the jupiter dark sectors.

Edited by blackshadow616

The evolution engine is crashing on me on nearly every single regular endless mission. It crashed on me today multiple times on ceres survival after 20 mins, and defense right after wave 10 finished and I clicked battle to go for longer. My best guess is that the new spawn system that was implemented is correctly optimized for low end computers. Because Warframe runs just fine when I am doing non endless type of missions.