Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

█ Black Sun █ [Recruitment Open]

speectral

I'm realy sorry but lately i had some healt problems and i could not keep in touch with the wf forum.

I will send invitation to all who are not allrady in a clan. 

*Thx for understanding :)

...And yes we are still recruiting!!!

Edited by speectral

• 1 month later...

Hey there i am interested with your clan.It's quite impressive i say.By the way,I am looking forward to join if you don't get me yet,I'll fill in my details down below.

Warframe of choice:Trinity P and Rhino P

Melee of choice:Dakra P,Scindo P

Rifle of choice:Soma P

Pistol of choice:Lex P

Mastery rank:6

Currently having all the prime warframes.(Excluding the excalibur P)

Edited:Nearly forgot my IGN but here you go

IGN:artoam1

Edited by artoam1

Hey there i am interested with your clan.It's quite impressive i say.By the way,I am looking forward to join if you don't get me yet,I'll fill in my details down below.

Warframe of choice:Trinity P and Rhino P

Melee of choice:Dakra P,Scindo P

Rifle of choice:Soma P

Pistol of choice:Lex P

Mastery rank:6

Currently having all the prime warframes.(Excluding the excalibur P)

Edited:Nearly forgot my IGN but here you go

IGN:artoam1

Hey,thankyou for your interest.

Invite sent! Welcome aboard.

Hello I'm interested in joining the clan. I'm fairly active been playing for a few months, got a bit distracted with Fallout 4 but getting back into Warframe again. Looking for a friendly active clan my previous clan was with a small group of friends but got bored being the only one still regularly playing. I have almost all of the frames and like to switch up what I use.

IGN You.Saw.Nothing

MR 14

Hello I'm interested in joining the clan. I'm fairly active been playing for a few months, got a bit distracted with Fallout 4 but getting back into Warframe again. Looking for a friendly active clan my previous clan was with a small group of friends but got bored being the only one still regularly playing. I have almost all of the frames and like to switch up what I use.

IGN You.Saw.Nothing

MR 14

Hey .Invitation sent! Please check your in-game mailbox. We look forward to working with you.

Looks like an awesome clan. I'd like to join too, name is SuperNightHawk and my mastery is lvl 8 atm

Hey, I'm interested in joining your clan. 

My IGN is snail88, and MR 18 and active.

Nice to have you guys ^_^ 

An invitation will be sent soon

Edited by speectral

Hello fellow tenno, I am interested in joining your clan. I have a mastery rank of 10, and am about to rank up to 11 tomorrow (I failed my first attempt because I was unsure of a part). I took a break from the game play here and there for a little bit, but am back to playing regularly.

Hello fellow tenno, I am interested in joining your clan. I have a mastery rank of 10, and am about to rank up to 11 tomorrow (I failed my first attempt because I was unsure of a part). I took a break from the game play here and there for a little bit, but am back to playing regularly.

you've been sent an invitation

Hello, im looking for an invite!

IGN:Clarencezer

Mastery Rank: 15

Hi, if you are intesested in joining our clan, please make sure you are not allready in a clan

Hi! I have been playing warframe alone so far, so i would be really glad to join clan. Currently, im mr 8. 

Cheers

Invitation sent. 

• 1 month later...