Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Rebecca?

Could you please take a huge foam Scindo and go around smacking every person over the head who would be involved in fixing Shuriken's current hit registration failure bug that occurs when you're not hosting?

Preferably screaming FIXIT FIXIT FIXIT FIXIT FIXIT FIXIT!............FIXIT!

I only have a foam Fraggor.... but it will be emphasized heavily!

Another update wow! Great work guys, I think I have never seen a gaming company release hotfixes so fast! I have noticed the other two hotfix mentioning that Ash Chassis was showing up in some odd places, the Reaper Handle still shows Ash Chassis at it, is it right or...? Anyway, keep up the great work guys!

I've spoken with the team and have been told the following:

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

thank you for linking me here, and just to be clear, is this per instance of it happening? Because I have way too many reaper handles and a reaper blueprint that didn't drop, or are we supposed to chalk that up to RNG and just accept it?

Vauban's Vortex is still just as broken today as it was yesterday. E.G. 15 points of dmg. a tick for a ultimate and emits a gravity inversion bubble in a large AE

Edited by Memnarch

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

can i get it to cues i didnt send a tiket cues i knew u will fix it :3

i didnt get 2 void keys out of the 3 i lost