Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: A Sea Of Stars

DE_Adam

Last week Tenno needed to show off their deadly acrobatics, and we were certainly impressed with the results.  It's not easy capturing that perfect moment of mid-air action but submissions went above and beyond in showing how creative Tenno can be in their parkour antics.

Click here to find out who was crowned as our latest Blade and Gun Champion and get all the information on this week's latest Challenge.

Good luck and have fun, Tenno!

-DE_Adam

Last week Tenno needed to show off their deadly acrobatics, and we were certainly impressed with the results.  It's not easy capturing that perfect moment of mid-air action but submissions went above and beyond in showing how creative Tenno can be in their parkour antics.

Click here to find out who was crowned as our latest Blade and Gun Champion and get all the information on this week's latest Challenge.

Good luck and have fun, Tenno!

-DE_Adam

DE_Adam,

Is there anyway videos can be added to the challenge so that users from XB1 can participate in these unique challenges?  I tried to do the last challenge and it is pretty much impossible to get a great screen shot while in mid air because I have to press the xbox button twice then Y and by the time I do that the screenshot it just a shot of me landing on the ground.  Or maybe can an in-game screenshot button can be added? I really love these challenges it's just taking a screenshot on the consoles is very hard.

DE_Adam,

Is there anyway videos can be added to the challenge so that users from XB1 can participate in these unique challenges?  I tried to do the last challenge and it is pretty much impossible to get a great screen shot while in mid air because I have to press the xbox button twice then Y and by the time I do that the screenshot it just a shot of me landing on the ground.  Or maybe can an in-game screenshot button can be added? I really love these challenges it's just taking a screenshot on the consoles is very hard.

do it like me... record a video, take the best frame...

Loadout:

s9UDMcD.jpg

Submission 1: Supernova

7quVVS0.jpg

Submission 2: Strafe Bomber

gucBZdr.jpg

Non-Submission: Elemental Collision

U3xkqiy.jpg

Not to be cocky in any way as we have some awesome submissions above, but if I am to win due to Sony problems the PSN account that my forum profile is connected to, cannot be used by me anymore, and as such the progress i made on Warframe is not there, however, i do have another account in use which is BJMAC07 and i would ask that when(/if) sending a reward can it be mailed to that PS4 account instead. Thank you and please feel free to contact me if this creates any problem.

Edited by (PS4)iProdigy99