Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Dojo Community Thread [Leave Ur Comments Here....]

ThymeL0rd

Updates: -Added more to Kennel

-added Kubrow armory and genetic labs information.

-Added Custom Dojo decor

Feel free to comment your ideas below, and I will continue to add them to the thread!

Okay! Let's talk Dojo :3

Now I know the Clan Dojo is still very much in the making, and that this post probably will not get much views, let alone comments XD

But I wanted to throw some ideas out there and just see what everyone thought about them, because quite frankly, the clan Dojo has huge untapped potential!

So here are some rooms I thought your everyday clan dojo would heavily benefit from!

1. Kubrow Kennels

I know, I know, It sounds a little silly. But imagine being able to have a room in the Dojo where you can watch all your Kubrow run around happily without a care in the world!

I haven't quite worked out the mechanics of it, but wouldn't it be cool that instead of consigning Kubrow, you could put them in your clan Kennel? Or, instead of putting your Kubrow into stasis on your liset, you could put him to stasis in the dojo?

Maybe a weekly Donation of genetic stabilizers would have to be donated by the clan (number of stabilizers depending on the amount of kubrow) or something simlilar, or maybe you would have to pay for stasis chambers with in game credits?

Finally, if you consigned your kubrow to your Dojo, clanmates could adopt them! That way, if you have 8 Sahasa but one of your mates cant get one, they could adopt him! (only in puppy stage perhaps?)

UPDATE:  Any Kubrow donated into a clan Dojo can be found running around the Dojo upon spawning, more commonly in rooms with Grass, water, ETC. If you are coming to adopt a kubrow from the Clan Kennel, there will be a console in the Kennel that allows you to view any of the available Kubrows, and call them to the Kennel to view.

2. Kubrow Armoury/Genetic Labs

In the Kubrow armory Tenno may design their own set of Kubrow armor by combining available models and altering colour/size. A hefty fee would need to be done for research, obviously, if not the 90p it would take usually to buy one, the difference being you can customize which parts of what set you want.

Genetic labs: Here Tenno can research certain traits for Kubrow, either by picking up pigments of feral Kubrow and Drakk or by donating genetic templates. Pigments from Drakk/ Feral Kubrow give DNA for regular Kubrow breeds but also a chance to get a trait of their respective species (e.g. tusks of Drakks).

How research would work with Templates is that 4 Genetic imprints of each variation of Kubrow (not just breeds, but sizes, colouring, pattern) would need to be donated by clan members (scales with tier) to unlock that variation. Then, using a blank Genetic Imprint a Tenno can get the imprints of the Kubrow they want, if it is unlocked.

3.A Navigation Room

Now steering away from kubrows....

Similar to the relay navigation room, a place in your Dojo where you can access the solar system and missions. I think this would increase the usability of the Dojo a lot, because currently you have to enter and leave the Dojo every time you want to access something in it. If the Dojo had a navigation room, i would be quite happy spending more time in the Dojo. DE could even use the same template they use in the Relay, so its much less work for them.

4.Custom Rooms 

Now by this I don't mean whole new rooms Tenno can create (though that would be awesome), I mean current rooms being able to have a little more personality added to them. I know the Dojo used to have something similar to this, and I know it was removed. But just think if you were able to customize your Clan's PvP arena or obstacle course? I think that'd be cool.

5.Custom Decorations

This one, to me, makes sense. Maybe DE could have a community competition for Player-designed Decorations, such as player designed statues, (as suggested by Arbiter_of_Death) banners or under a new decoration category. Maybe skins on existing decorations, such as changing the animation for the teleporter. Right now the particle effect is very Cephalon-like, so what if there was maybe a red-veil like skin, where you burst into flames as you teleported? maybe a little far fetched but the idea is cool.

---------------------------

I'll add any more ideas as I think of them, but I'm really keen to know your thoughts.

Comment below ^-^

Edited by ThymeL0rd

It's a shame DE hasn't stepped up on the dojo for about 3 updates already, or maybe they're doing it in secret. *sneaky bastards*

Now that we got full freedom of movement, I'd love if DE would add the player generated content they talked about so much, and let us create obstacle courses, pretty sure it can be done.

It's a shame DE hasn't stepped up on the dojo for about 3 updates already, or maybe they're doing it in secret. *sneaky bastards*

Now that we got full freedom of movement, I'd love if DE would add the player generated content they talked about so much, and let us create obstacle courses, pretty sure it can be done.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE the idea

It would make sense to have a Kubrow Kennel in the Dojo

If one were to get more crazy with this particular idea, the Kennel could be used as breeding, which could prove a lot easier than hunting for feral Kubrow eggs. Say you wish to experiment with breeds, though the genetics do that as well, breeding a Sunika with a Raksa etc. could be done

But I am simply viewing it through natural means...seeing as I live on a ranch, and have been raised around animals my entire life and still helping on the family ranch

I love these ideas +1 to you man! I do however think that there could be a kubrow play area? like you go in and all the kubrow are wrestling around? just an idea. And I'd love to see the return of the orokin aesthetic being implimented back in like it used to be

Also having more statues would be nice too. custom/warframe/kubrow/lotus grand statue?

I love these ideas +1 to you man! I do however think that there could be a kubrow play area? like you go in and all the kubrow are wrestling around? just an idea. And I'd love to see the return of the orokin aesthetic being implimented back in like it used to be

Also having more statues would be nice too. custom/warframe/kubrow/lotus grand statue?

Great idea! I can add that on if you wish?