Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Warframe: Mamba (Toxic / Gas Frame) Reworking Abilities (Ideas welcome) (3/5/2016)

Scharkie

hrefe7R.jpg

Welcome to a concept for a Grineer warframe made and drawn by me.

Contains:

-Stats

-Lore

-Abilities

-Warframe art

-Exclusive Cosmetic

-Alt Helmets

More coming soon

Main Concept:

bf3BSas.jpg

Explanation Number 1,2,3

Spoiler

1: Side view of the Prosthetic Feet

2: The twin needles located underneath the hands of Mamba, used for the ability Liquify to inject toxin into the victim (Skill 1).

3: The six holes on Mamba her back are pistons which push open the hatch for releasing toxic gas into the air (Skill 4)

eA8jvoG.jpg

Health:

90 (MAX Rank 300)

Shields:

120 (MAX Rank 450)

Armor:

Energy:

120 (MAX Rank 250)

Speed:

Passive:

-Longer wall latch time

-Extra Bullet type damage resistance 

LDPjGo7.jpg

NGhRsBe.jpg

Spoiler

Liquify

Cost: 25 Energy

-Mamba makes a leap towards the targeted enemy pinning them to the ground, when pinned down mamba will then thrust her needles located at her arms into the victim after which she lets the enemy go.

- The poisoned enemy will not be able to fight after this skill and will slowly die over time

Augment:

-Upon poisoning the enemy, will cause the enemy to explode when dying which causes a explosion dealing toxic damage to anyone in range

OmyLXq3.jpg

Spoiler

Crawl

Cost: -2 Energy per second

-Mamba will use her claw and feet to crawl on any surface be it floor / wall or ceiling, making her easy to reach hard spots or escape in hard situations or even ambush your enemies from new angles

-When casting this skill you will not be able to use your weapons

Augment:

-When you stop using crawl Mamba will leave a gas cloud behind which damages all enemies walking through it

-Cloud will be positioned the place where she cancelled her skill

44UeOBP.jpg

Spoiler

Stuck

Cost: 50 Energy

-Mamba will throw a ball of sticky goo on the place where aimed

-All enemies walking over the pool of goo will be slown down and recieve toxic damage per second their on it

Augment:

-Disables damage from the pool, but will complete stop any enemy moving over the pool making them easy targets

WjM97wi.jpg

Spoiler

Narcotic

Cost: 15 Energy upon cast and -2 Energy per second

-Mamba will take a stationary position where she will use her backpack, the backpack will open the 6 vents (See point 3 on main art) which will start leaking toxic gas into the air

-Mamba will become able to walk after releasing the Gas for the first time

-The range of the skill will slowly increase the longer you cast with a maximum of 15 meters (Range mods will increase this)

-All enemies entering the range of the skill will become disorientated and less coordinated whilst also receiving Gas and toxic damage over time which stacks up the more they are inside the range

-Mamba will use her vents to gain more bulletjump range, more bulletjump height & more aimglide time. Everytime when Mamba does a bulletjump she leaves behind a Toxic gas cloud.

-Strength will cloud dmg of % of entering the cloud.

-Range will increase the bulletjump range and the range of the clouds.

-Duration will increase the clouds duration and aimglide duration

-Clouds stay for 6 seconds (Duration mods increase this)

-You cannot use weapons during this skill

Augment:

-all enemies entering the range of the skill have a 60% chance to fall asleep, untill damaged enough

EpKFdnP.jpg

Main Art

Spoiler

fxQGDdb.jpg

ohVIUlD.jpg

Exlusive Cosmetic for Mamba: Cobrakk Tail

CPTtjHg.jpg

Spoiler

2hb5B5W.jpg

9JibNqH.jpg

87Pwa2b.jpg

Spoiler

The idea only, the corpus almost succeeding in getting the secrets of the warframes before us.

Thats why I send you this message now my Queens,

I have done what the Corpus fools couldn't

Tengus believed it was a failed experiment, the warframe its body resisted all experiments we did on it.

There was no way we could make the warframe release its secrets or work for us. We couldnt even let it move against its will.

Thats when i came up with a genius idea my Queens, why not Remove the unloyal limbs one by one and replace them with our prosthetic limbs till it will have no other choice then listen to us.

And this is not all my queens, i have also bested the failure of Councillor Vay Hek by Imprving his Cicero toxic formula, its now way more deadly and precise.

Wonder if we could make our little experiment test it out, it likes toxic already after all.

Yours loyal servant

Tyl Regor

szVE3OW.jpg

Fitting Weapons made in the same lab as Mamba.

Spoiler

Acid Beam Rifle (Glaxion)

B0IzJgg.gif

Spoiler

PflcMIx.jpg

Grineer Toxic Dagger (Castanas)

O1F14Ey.gif

Jg1eJyY.gif

Spoiler

N4Ol2Ok.jpg

CM9MLXC.jpg

5Jozuxb.jpg

Grineer Switch Dagger (Dual Raza)

Vo8V2Ou.gif

Spoiler

v7JW85M.jpg

0YX9UOV.jpg

WuRS8ND.jpg

As this is currently still a WIP any ideas or help is welcome

This Concepts is part of my Main armory, go check it out if you want to see more of my work:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-update-22-new-page-style-852015/

I enjoyed making this Warframe Concept, its something if been thinking of for the past few months so im glad if been able to make a living concept of it now

A Like or Comment rlly helps me out a lot

UfslTP0.jpg

Edited by Scharkie1333

the idea seems good, but we already have a toxic frame, which is saryn, still, I like the abilities, but, a grineer frame is expected to be a lot more violent than this, toxin is a ninja/spy`s weapon, grineer frame would probably be a puncture/slash/impact based frame, and should look a bit more vicious

still though, the abilities you have here would fit more to an infested frame than a grineer one

there are some typos in your concept you might wanna sort out

the idea seems good, but we already have a toxic frame, which is saryn, still, I like the abilities, but, a grineer frame is expected to be a lot more violent than this, toxin is a ninja/spy`s weapon, grineer frame would probably be a puncture/slash/impact based frame, and should look a bit more vicious

still though, the abilities you have here would fit more to an infested frame than a grineer one

as for the element of this frame its balanced between gas and toxic, ill explain the choice to make another toxic frame in the lore soon. but as far as i can fast explain there is a normal warframe underneath wich is altered by grineer wich explains usage of toxi first as a ninja / stealthy being but changed to using it as a anima / predator. as for the typos i mostly let some friends check over it so ill try and remove most of them over the day(help with this is welcome tough)

as for the element of this frame its balanced between gas and toxic, ill explain the choice to make another toxic frame in the lore soon. but as far as i can fast explain there is a normal warframe underneath wich is altered by grineer wich explains usage of toxi first as a ninja / stealthy being but changed to using it as a anima / predator. as for the typos i mostly let some friends check over it so ill try and remove most of them over the day(help with this is welcome tough)

kay, waiting for the lore then

as for typos....

explanation Number 1,2,3

1: Side view of the Prosthetic Feet

2: The twin needles located underneath the hands of Mamba, used for the ability Liquify to inject toxin into the victim (Skill 1).

3: The six holes on Mamba her back are pistons wich Which push open the hatch for releasing toxic gas into the air (Skill 4)

Liquify

Cost: 25 Energy

-Mamba makes a leap towards the targeted enemy pinning them to the ground, when pinned down mamba will then thrust her needles located at her arms into the victim afte rwich after which she lets the enemy go.

- The poisoned enemy will not be able to fight after this skill and will slowly die over time

Augment:

-Upon posioning Poisoning the enemy, will cause the enemy to explode when dying wich which causes a explosion dealing toxic damage to anyone in range

Augment:

-When yous top using crawl Mamba will leave a gas cloud behind wich which damages all enemies walking through it

-Cloud will be positioned the place where she cancelled her skill

Narcotic

Cost: 15 Energy upon cast and -2 Energy per second

-Mamba will take a stationary position where she will use her backpack, the backpack will open the 6 vents (See point 3 on main art) wich which will start leaking toxic gas into the air

-The range of the skill will slowly icnrease increase the longer you cast with a maximum of 35 meters (Range mods will icnrease increase this)

-All enemies entering the range of the skill will become dissorientated disorientated and less coordinated whilst also receiveing Gas and toxic damage over time wich which stacks up the more they are inside the range

-Mamba will become completely immobile whilst casting this skill

-You cannot use weapons during this skill

This Concepts is part of my Main armory, go chcek check it out if you want to see more of my work:

I enjoyed making this Warframe Concept, its something if been thinking of for the past few months so im glad if been able to make a living cocnept cincept of it now

A Like or Comment rlly helps me out alot a lot

Edited by Bizzaro21

anytime :D

Changed all typos you found now Lore incoming soon, ow btw

I enjoyed making this Warframe Concept, its something if been thinking of for the past few months so im glad if been able to make a living cocnept cincept of it now

Cincept :P

still a typo :)

Changed all typos you found now Lore incoming soon, ow btw

I enjoyed making this Warframe Concept, its something if been thinking of for the past few months so im glad if been able to make a living cocnept cincept of it now

Cincept :P

still a typo :)

missed that one, will search better next time :P

EmWzFfY.png 

Very well put together. Both art and presentation are great, and the Lore was a fun read.

As toxins go, why not? Saryn can use some company.

I am intrigued though, as with Valkyr, if this warframe too have a "pre-grineer" version so to speak.

And I loved your helmets. Very odd and very grineer.

Very well put together. Both art and presentation are great, and the Lore was a fun read.

As toxins go, why not? Saryn can use some company.

I am intrigued though, as with Valkyr, if this warframe too have a "pre-grineer" version so to speak.

And I loved your helmets. Very odd and very grineer.

THX, as for Pre-Grineer mamba i might see if i can make up some art for that when i have the time

Saryn does Corrosive, so you're wrong. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...