Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Divine Primes (Recruiting Is Open) | Member Of Tenno Above All Alliance | Active And Attractive | Newbie Friendly | Multiple Timezones

TheKingOfAllNoobs

1) Midway_Hime

- Creeped out by the name? I can explain. lol

2) Very active since coming back to the game, last time I had burn out and was playing the game basically alone towards the end because the guys that started warframe with me all quit. Active around 2-6h a day, although it would be nice to have other people to play with or chat with ingame when I'm playing, solo gets boring fast and I don't really want to burn out like I did last time. 

3) Mastery rank 11, probably 12 by the end of today, but honestly it doesn't really demonstrate much. I've been soloing practically the entire time up until this point, only joining pug games when I'm grinding out mastery or farming keys. I've never really done real endgame content, and haven't really grown the balls to try out things like T4 def/int/surv other than like once or twice, since I've no idea what to expect and I doubt anyone is willing to accept me as a first timer. I assume it's much harder than soloing T4 ext/sab/MD/cap. 

4) Well it's not like I haven't looked at other clans, but I feel like a storm clan is a good solid amount of people. Quite often clans have 75% of their members inactive, which is saddening to see but I don't really want that, I'd rather have an active clan with active people who want to play/have some fun together. Any clan size larger than 100 is too large for me. That said, your Emblems are pretty nice lol.

5) Well I'm always willing to help out, be it a goal the clan needs to work towards or simply helping out with a mission for someone else. I'm also very active, so it's one more for the headcount? lol \o/

Edited by Midway_Hime

1: Tempae_Draconis  Same as here on the forums and in most games I play.

2: Varies depending on my work schedule, minimum of 5-10 hours a week, but if I am off for more than 2-3 days, I can easily rack up 20-30 hours a week.

3: I am currently Mastery Rank 6, however, I just recently go back into the game after a ~year hiatus and will be ranking up quickly.

4: I have been in the same clan for my entire Warframe life, and it has only ever consisted of me and an IRL friend. I would like to be a part of an active and friendly clan that enjoys being a group of friends.

5: I enjoy playing a supportive role, and can adapt to most any scenario, and I could care less if I do all the damage as my turret Mesa or if I stand there and spam Snow Globe on Frost with no kills at all!

Edited by Tempae_Draconis

1: Tempae_Draconis  Same as here on the forums and in most games I play.

2: Varies depending on my work schedule, minimum of 5-10 hours a week, but if I am off for more than 2-3 days, I can easily rack up 20-30 hours a week.

3: I am currently Mastery Rank 6, however, I just recently go back into the game after a ~year hiatus and will be ranking up quickly.

4: I have been in the same clan for my entire Warframe life, and it has only ever consisted of me and an IRL friend. I would like to be a part of an active and friendly clan that enjoys being a group of friends.

5: I enjoy playing a supportive role, and can adapt to most any scenario, and I could care less if I do all the damage as my turret Mesa or if I stand there and spam Snow Globe on Frost with no kills at all!

Hello. I am currently looking for a clan and yours looks interesting. My in game name is swordofjustice98. I have 58 hours in the last two weeks and I have chosen this clan due to its appearance of being well organized. I can contribute to however I'm am required. (Funding etc)  

You guys are still in your clans. If you want to join our clan, please leave your clans first. I will attempt to send another invite tomorrow and Friday, but after that I will stop. You will have to reply to this thread again to join.

1) Midway_Hime

- Creeped out by the name? I can explain. lol

2) Very active since coming back to the game, last time I had burn out and was playing the game basically alone towards the end because the guys that started warframe with me all quit. Active around 2-6h a day, although it would be nice to have other people to play with or chat with ingame when I'm playing, solo gets boring fast and I don't really want to burn out like I did last time. 

3) Mastery rank 11, probably 12 by the end of today, but honestly it doesn't really demonstrate much. I've been soloing practically the entire time up until this point, only joining pug games when I'm grinding out mastery or farming keys. I've never really done real endgame content, and haven't really grown the balls to try out things like T4 def/int/surv other than like once or twice, since I've no idea what to expect and I doubt anyone is willing to accept me as a first timer. I assume it's much harder than soloing T4 ext/sab/MD/cap. 

4) Well it's not like I haven't looked at other clans, but I feel like a storm clan is a good solid amount of people. Quite often clans have 75% of their members inactive, which is saddening to see but I don't really want that, I'd rather have an active clan with active people who want to play/have some fun together. Any clan size larger than 100 is too large for me. That said, your Emblems are pretty nice lol.

5) Well I'm always willing to help out, be it a goal the clan needs to work towards or simply helping out with a mission for someone else. I'm also very active, so it's one more for the headcount? lol \o/

Invite sent, Welcome!

Also, having read about your wish for an active clan, you do have to be in the correct time zine for that.

But the alliance is very active, and there are always at least a hundred people on.

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs

1. DHCybrius

2. 2-3 hours every other day, but at least once a week.

3. Mastery Rank 10

4.Very well organized clan judging by this forum/ Amazing symbol/ My friend and I have been a part of a dead clan since rank 3 and thought we should join another one with a friendly active community.

5. If you need a mesa or trinity I'm there, I'll help people get prime pieces and if I have one somebody needs I'll give it for free.

hi my ingame name is ayerene i'm looking for an active community to play this game with. i'm currently playing 5-10 hours/week, mr 5.

i'm searching for a place to play the game together basically so the attitude and personality of those involved is of value to me. i'm offering my enthusiasm and what 2 weeks of this game has thought me.

hope to hear from you.

You 3 gentlemen, excuse the delay in invite. If you were patient and waited for an approval for acceptance in the clan, you have received an invite. I appreciate you guys for being patient & showing interest in the clan. Also Rickchaos, it's always a pleasure to have old members back in the clan. I've had several old members rejoin, I'm glad of that.

The Divine Primes

This post supersedes the previous one by Drumax

SS6jZsz.png

mDeMmyt.png

We were lost, without purpose, without reason.

After the Orokin fell, we floated in space, no cause to fight.

We entered Cryosleep, no cause to live.

But then the Lotus came. She awoke us.

And then we rose. Back to our former glory.

We are The Divine Primes.

Will you join us?

Welcome to the Recruiting page of the The Divine Primes! We are a casual clan, active and always ready to help newbies! We are currently at 45 members, with more to join soon.

Will you join us, Tenno? Will you continue the fight?

CLAN INFO:

Our Goal:

We see potential in every Tenno who passes through the doors of our dojo. Therefore, it is our aim to bring out the best in every Tenno and make them divine.

Our Promise:

We promise a friendly and conducive environment, newbie-friendly and supportive of veterans. We will try our best to keep the clan active, and it will be, given that you’re in the correct time zone. We are mostly Americans, although a few of us, including me (from Singapore), are from other regions like Asia and Europe.

If you are in the correct time zone, there should be about 5-7 people on, but if there's no one, the Alliance chat always has at least a hundred people.

We can't promise an active clan chat, but most of our members are active in the alliance chat, so go there if you want some conversation.

Our Creeds:

1. We require you to be active. In keeping with Our Promise, we have a rather strict activity rule. After a month of inactivity, you will be demoted to Probationary. After another week, you will be expelled. See the Inactivity Rule below for more info.

2. Be respectful. To everyone. Just because you’re a Regulator doesn't mean you can be rude to an Initiate, and vice versa. Do to others what you want them to do to you.

3. Keep chat PG-13. We understand that some young Tenno might be among us, for example me, therefore NSFW content is not appreciated. Also, swear in moderation.

4. Have fun. Enjoy the game. We do not appreciate you coming along and ranting about how horrible RNG is to you in chat. Enjoy the grind.

5. Respect our alliance members. See rule 2.

6. Report, don't respond. If you see any fights or vitriolic behaviour taking place, report it to any of the moderators, and we will deal with it.

What we offer:

A fully built and organised dojo with decorations and plenty of room for expansion.

A high-activity clan and alliance. Do note that you have to be in the correct time zone.

Appealing clan emblem

COMING SOON: Events and plat rewards.

Voice Chat:

As per alliance rules, we have joined Discord as our new Voice Chat. Joining is not compulsory, but it is highly encouraged if you want to get to know the alliance members better. If you're uneasy about downloading apps, that's perfectly fine! Discord runs fine in a browser tab too! Use Chrome for best results.

This is our alliance server. There is also a desktop app.

To find out more about discord:

http://discordapp.com/

We hope that you will join Discord and get to know the alliance better!

It is also required if you want to run raids with Alliance members.

Dojo Layout:

The dojo is almost complete, with some rooms and all labs built with all research completed.

We also have recreational facilities such as two completely broken Obstacle Courses and an Observatory for afking meditation. We also have a trading post and treasury for generous members. There is also a clan shrine dedicated to the Lotus and her cause. And Clem too.

There is a transporter network linking the levels and important rooms together.

But if you're feeling old-fashioned, we have elevators stationed at every corner of the dojo.

There is also a Temple of Honour where our trophies are. We have trophies from False Profit and Eyes of Blight.

We are currently in the midst of decorating and recolouring the dojo (Our warlord accidentally created a MacDonalds colour scheme). Please help contribute to the Polychrome bot and help out with the decor!

List of places with decor that needs contribution:

Temple of Honour

Clan Shrine

The Grand Hall

Research Hall

Observatory

Apart from these places, please check any nooks and crannies that might hide some decoration that still needs funding!

Basement: Reactors

9Xp8b3z.png

First Floor: Clan Shrine, Trading Post, Labs

1118b9j.png

Second Floor: Sparring Rooms, Obstacle Courses, Observatory, Gardens, Temple of Honour

w0suX7A.png

I am also considering a third level, but the idea hasn't been put on paper yet, and the purpose of such a level hasn't been decided.

Ranks:

Unlike other clans, who follow a Promotion process, we issue jobs for different players. And there are no requirements. Just pick a job that you find cool and PM me or another Leader to promote you!

Excecutive Committee:

Moderator: Essentially the Ruler. Has access to all permissions. Maximum spots: 2

Co-Moderator: Assistant Ruler. Only disallowed from editing ranks and MOTD. Maximum spots: 3

Other Departments (But just as important):

These ranks have unlimited spots.

Technician: Queues research and deploys solar rails.

Architect: Builds and decorates the dojo.

Enforcer: Banishes inactive players once their time is up.

Regulator: Demotes inactive players to probationary.

Recruiter: In charge of the recruiting programme.

Others:

Initiate: Default rank when joining the clan.

Probationary: For inactive players who have been demoted. Also for breaking any rules.

Don’t be afraid to PM me to ask for a role. Just don’t ask to be Moderator.

Leaders of the Clan:

Our leaders are the coolest people in the clan and do a great job running it!

Moderators:

Drumax. The head honcho of this clan. Currently inactive as work has caught up.

LonAZ. Co-moderator. Acting as moderator on behalf of Drumax.

Rainzx. Second moderator. Currently very inactive but we're keeping him there because reasons.

TheKingOfAllNoobs. Serving as acting moderator alongside LonAZ.

Sueshi. Also co-moderator of the clan.

MissC2 is the head recruiter for the clan.

We also have a lot of people working behind the scenes, but I can't list them here, because there are far too many, and the lists are too dynamic to put down. However, I still believe they deserve a big round of applause for their dedication to the clan.

Inactivity Rule:

I have realised that two weeks is a bit too strict. As a result, I have extended the inactivity period to a month (28 days). After that, you will be demoted to Probationary. After another week, your time is up. You will be expelled.

However, we will allow you to go inactive if you explain to us why BEFORE doing so. This will extend to the time you specify, after which you will be given a two-week grace period. After that, you will be expelled.

Alliance:

The Divine Primes is part of the Tenno Above All alliance.

voIbAFz.png

Please respect the members of the alliance. Alliance chat is very active and open to newbies and veterans alike! They are also on Discord.

Recruiting Status:

OPEN

For now.

Please note that as the main recruiter and manager of this thread will be less active until October, your applications may take a while to be processed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Drumax will take over recruiting periodically.

How to Apply:

Please reply with the following information:

1. Your ingame name.

2. Your activity level. (e.g. 5hrs a week)

3. Mastery Rank. It’s not important but we just want an idea of how far you’ve advanced.

4. Why this clan? Why not another one?

5. How you would contribute to this clan.

I or any of the recruiters will send an invite to you if we are ingame.

We hope to see you soon!

mDeMmyt.png

Please excuse the spelling differences, I am from a country that uses British spelling.

1. my in game name is jjaes01.

2. i play 4~5hours a week or can play more.

3. my mastery rank is 3.

4. i felt this clan has its own style like welcoming low level player(like me).

5. i can't do special work. but, i'll do what i can do.

1.AnarchCVMAX

2.I play about 15~20 hours per week.

3.My current mastery rank is 4.

4.The clan looks really friendly,and the clan logo is just amazing.

5.I will try my best to support and help the clan.

1. Jakmeir

2. 10-15 Hours a week depending on Work and school schedule

3. Mastery Rank 6

4. Looking for an active clan to hang out and run some groups. Im still a semi noob and learning so it'll be cool to learn with others

5. Good chats, And run alot of groups for anything really, just learning the game as best as i can and help others when i can:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i've recently got back into the game, took a break after the ash prime came out.
IGN is McLovingg
I will be able to play this game around 2-3hrs daily.
My current rank is 12.
Looking for people to have some good times with and show me around the raids, which i have not touched on.
Love to help out with whatever missions, farming, etc. 

Thanks!

How to Apply:

Please reply with the following information:

1. Your ingame name. F123r4

2. Your activity level. (e.g. 5hrs a week) At least 5 hours a week

3. Mastery Rank. It’s not important but we just want an idea of how far you’ve advanced. 1

4. Why this clan? Why not another one?This is a friendly clan

5. How you would contribute to this clan. Playing in groups and helping others.