Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Color Being Default Blue On Abilities And Weapons, Even When Changed ?

hawker_mech

1.I didn't know if I should post this in Feedback or Bug report, I'll let the mods decide that. This is why I am posting here.

2.Actual thing

Ever since U17 came out the energy color on almost all abilities and weapons is the Default blue, even when I have changed that to my favourite shiny red. I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but whatever it is - 

ITS PISSING ME OFF !

Seriously the Opticor's rays look like crap now, when I played Broberon today I was shocked to see blue trails flying everywhere and the muzzle flash of my guns is also default blue and many many many more ._.

DE, please revert this back to normal.

1.I didn't know if I should post this in Feedback or Bug report, I'll let the mods decide that. This is why I am posting here.

2.Actual thing

Ever since U17 came out the energy color on almost all abilities and weapons is the Default blue, even when I have changed that to my favourite shiny red. I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but whatever it is - 

ITS PISSING ME OFF !

Seriously the Opticor's rays look like crap now, when I played Broberon today I was shocked to see blue trails flying everywhere and the muzzle flash of my guns is also default blue and many many many more ._.

DE, please revert this back to normal.

I've had this glitch ever since I started playing, which was last September.

EDIT: It's only affecting my melee weapon and it happens once every 4 games or something.

Edited by Teddasaur