Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ack & Brunt Not Slide Attacking Properly While In Use

Nemorac

As the title says, when I have the Ack & Brunt out during a mission, the slide attack does not work properly, you just kinda quickly swing it in front of you, no spin.  It does work when holstered, but when I take it out it won't work.  Am not sure if it's related to the Final Harbinger stance mod or not.

again?, it was already fixed, I played with Ack and brunt yesterday with no problems. I´ll check it later.

Was just in a T1D with some people and it wasn't working, but by all means please test it so I can have more people confirming this.  I'd test more myself but I'm currently tired.  Might want to check both with and without the stance mod.

I haven't been using Eleventh Storm or Final Harbinger and the slide attack won't work for me either. Perhaps it will when I get Final Harbinger, but I'm not sure.

On an unrelated note, is there anyone else that feels like there should be some sort of defense buff while using shielded weapons? Like- 15-20% damage reduction from the front? It would be practical, seeing as the shield is pretty much useless otherwise, and since blocking with it seems to pose no noticable difference to damage reflected or bocked, it appears to me as nothing more than a usless accessory. Or does it actually have some functional use that I'm just not seeing? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...