Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily System

Sophet

Hey there, playing Warframe for a month now and noticed that i log in, visit dojo - "huh, three days till weapon research", visit foundry "huh, three days till warframe is ready", play couple Xini defs and just log out, so the gameplay for me is just watching twitter waiting for an interesting alert. Sure if i have my friends around we play for couple of hours, but that's not the case every day. So i thought, couldn't you introduse a system, that gives you interest to play, like the more you play - the more you get. Kinda like WoW, which had a lot to do,when you just want to play, and there's couple of hours before raid. It had daylies, events, social aspect, achievements, rare mounts and so on.

What about giving Warframe players some kind of dayly missions?

For example - once a day you can do every type of infested mission (raid, sabotage, capture...), and for that you get a token, 4-7 tokens you can than transform into Catalyst/Forma/Reactor. Further than that, you can make every faction to give different tokens, like 4-7 infested tokens give you Catalyst, Corpus ones - Forma.

This can be not just every type of mission, it can be you get a special raid mission after you kill every boss (though boss runs tend to become irritating on a 10th time). Or maybe you get a special raid mission after you did every single mission on a high level palnet (again Eris raid can give tokens for Catalyst, Pluto - Forma, Ceres - Reactor).

Well maybe it could be something different, but it would be nice to have some purpose for game sessions, not just "there's awesome gameplay, so just enjoy it". Sure, it's awesome and fun, but just grinding defends for the sake of it without getting any reward besides fun (well yeah, i still didn't get my multishots, but that's not the point... actually wait a minute, it is, random rare mod can also be a reward for daily set of missions) just becomes boring. On the contrary, say it takes 4-7 days to level a weapon to 30 - then you just do those missions while leveling it up - and voila - you ding 30 and have a forma, and so on in a circle, eternal fun, eternal gain, you're actually playing the game, not just sit and watch twitter and wait for your blueprints to craft, you even don't have to have your game launched for that

Here you go, paragraphs done, sorry for that, not used to the forums and haven't seen those spaces in books

Edited by Sophet