Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natah Quest: Quotes Not Appearing

Raniu

Okay, so the issue is that some parts of conversations between some characters may not occur at all. I don't know what's causing it. During the fourth mission I missed this dialogue:

Spoiler warning.

Tyl Regor:

The Sentient... the destroyer? The liberator? Depends on who you ask... But this, this thing is certain: I will have its secrets. Funny, isn't it Tenno? I'm cracking open the Sentient's tomb and sealing yours at the same time. Not laughing? I dunno, I find it funny.

Teshin:

It's not a tomb Regor... it's a cage. If you open it-

Tyl Regor:

Is that Teshin? So the pseudo-Tenno lives... still drunk on your own honor? Shocked it hasn't rotted you through yet.

The rest played properly. My client crashed before I extracted, so I had to replay the mission and noticed the above quotes appear on my second run despite not being there on my previous attempt.

I should probably add that the dialogue played on the Liset before the fourth mission didn't play too. I guessed that some characters might've had something to say so I relogged and then the dialogue played.

It's a lore oriented quest so DE probably don't want any players miss any dialogue... Fortunately it's possible to read the whole thing on the Warframe wiki.

• 3 months later...

Okay, so it's 4 months after I reported this bug and I've replayed this quest 5 times with different people since then. The quote never showed up. The quote is probably nothing major but it's a shame that effort put in its creation goes to waste :/