Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return Of The Radiation Proc Bug - Sprag Invulnerable After Proc

Balortheheadsman

I was doing a routine derelict run and when I entered the boss room (The one with claw crane that you can't jump onto) of the two bosses. I killed Tel but left Sprag. At this point Sprag was able to take damage. Then left her alone to harvest the various containers in the room. When I finished, I turned my attention back only to find that she was invincible. I know because I wailed on her with all of my weapons, shooting all over (including the back), dumping about half of the ammo from each weapon into this juggernaught glitch. Melee did no better, status effects did nothing. I have a screenshot but I don't know how to upload it to here.

I experienced the same bug while doing a T3 Sabotage mission (Void).

I found all the hidden caches and made my way to the grineer bosses. Killed Ven'kra Tel first and then Sprag became immortal. She took zero damage when I shot at her or at her backpack. Her AI also stopped working. She was just standing there on her idle animation, without attacking or moving. Random grineer enemies were still spawning.

http://orig06.deviantart.net/2ca4/f/2015/217/0/e/2015_08_05_00001_by_syimper-d94c9v9.jpg

Using my weapons and powers, I somehow managed to slowly reduce her health to nothing. But she didn't die.

http://orig12.deviantart.net/c4f5/f/2015/217/b/0/2015_08_05_00002_by_syimper-d94c9uj.jpg

http://orig15.deviantart.net/f4f7/f/2015/217/2/2/2015_08_05_00003_by_syimper-d94c9tx.jpg

http://orig02.deviantart.net/115c/f/2015/217/1/c/2015_08_05_00004_by_syimper-d94c9td.jpg

Then I decided to push her out of the playable area (down a cliff), which forced her to respawn. This fixed her AI back to normal, but unfortunately she was still invincible and with zero health. I was forced to terminate the mission and lost my T3 key :(

Mission: Tier 3 Sabotage, played on Solo.

Warframe: Saryn.

Weapons: Galatine, Twin Gremlins, Strun Wraith.

Companion: Sahasa Kubrow.

Gear: Did not use any Gear items during the mission.

Today i tried to do a sabotage III and got to the part where the sisters appear and killed one but no matter what i did Sprag would just not take ANY damage, before anyone says i should hit her backpack i did, i used loki and turned invisible and started shooting her backpack nothing, blast and slash damage didnt do anything at one point she turned from yellow health to a red health bar and still nothing damaged her 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Lately noticing this bug after the fix for Lech Krill, Jackal, ect.

I got a video where I am solo but it's after the radiation proc was already on her.

But at least you can see Sprag not taking damage at all.

This happens on the sabotage missions from the void.

Sorry for the not loading thumbnail.

Edited by SigweardStoneFist

Lately noticing this bug after the fix for Lech Krill, Jackal, ect.

I got a video where I am solo but it's after the radiation proc was already on her.

But at least you can see Sprag not taking damage at all.

This happens on the sabotage missions from the void.

The bug happens even if you don't have radiation equipped. It could be another proc, or it could be any proc, or it could be something completely different. Usually I would run a few tests, but I'm not going to waste sabotage keys just to do that. I don't have that many.

The bug happens even if you don't have radiation equipped. It could be another proc, or it could be any proc, or it could be something completely different. Usually I would run a few tests, but I'm not going to waste sabotage keys just to do that. I don't have that many.

Hmm strange, it only happens for me with radiation proc.

Now I am using Quanta vandal and it has only elemental procs.

It's dealing about 2,000 to 9,000 damage per second, sadly enough they don't do insta kills :(.

The crit damage can go up to 84,000, I have uploaded this build to Warframe Builder under the name Icheesef3v3r.

But I will run more tests, see if there's something going on.

If the EE.log catches up something, I might contact the support desk.

If you want to join me, just pm or add me on the game.

I've trying to research the bug, trying to pinpoint the failure.

Couldn't find anything.

What we know:

-Ven'kra Tel invulnerable after killing Sprag

-Sprag invulnerable after killing Ven'kra Tel

-Damage type:   Any

-Damage given:  Any

-Weapon usage:  Any

-Warframe usage:  Any

-Tiers:  Only have been reported in Tier 3.

-Killing speed:  Any, it makes no difference here if you do it fast or not.

In fact, if you both ignore them for a while they will both stop taking damage.

What I found out, special for DE.

EE.log isn't catching up anything about these bosses.

Anyone else any ideas?

Anyone else any ideas?

Right now I'm trying to figure out if this is a solo-only bug. Not everyone is experiencing it and I've even read one post claiming that switching to a different warframe while maintaining the same loadout "fixed" the problem. (You can do solo runs and not experience the bug. The bug is also not related to a specific warframe as far as I can tell)

Someone said the bug also happens in Derelict missions, so I'll try that later as well. (Confirmed)

Edit:

Got the same bug when playing Derelict Sabotage. Interesting fact: the game makes one of the bosses invulnerable even before you kill the other one.

Ran the same mission again with different loadout (same warframe) and there was no bug this time. I used a weapon that had no elemental mods, so it could be that one of the elemental procs is indeed responsible for this. But it's not radiation because on my first run I was only using corrosive and heat. I"ll try using my previous "bugged" loadout again and see if it wasn't just coincidence.

Edit2:

Bad news. I ran two Derelict missions with the exact same warframe, weapons, companion and mods. One of these missions bugged and the other one did not. To make matters worse my playstyle was basically the same on both missions. I can't think of any specific action or event that could have triggered the bug.

Edited by Amazerath