Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Grineer Looking Weapon Clipped Onto My Back

Sakyrr

GmUnalS.jpg

So i was randomly playing through a survival with a few randoms because they asked for help blah blah blah.

I don't know what happened because i wasn't paying attention, all i know is that as soon as i got on the grineer turrent and bullet jumped this awesome looking weapon was strapped onto my back 

it's been about a week now since i last checked back on this thread and i am surprised that nothing has been said about it about looking into it.

(i know these things take time to get noticed but surely it has to take less than a week.)

it's been about a week now since i last checked back on this thread and i am surprised that nothing has been said about it about looking into it.

(i know these things take time to get noticed but surely it has to take less than a week.)

Dude, a bug they just fixed as of today 27/8.2015 even THEY said it took them a LOOOOONG time since nearly the beginning of the game.

Don't hold your breath man, just don't.

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

Dude, a bug they just fixed as of today 27/8.2015 even THEY said it took them a LOOOOONG time since nearly the beginning of the game.

Don't hold your breath man, just don't.

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

orly i saw someone post a bug a day before i posted this one, it was sorted in about 4-5 days.

But I'm not panicking over a small bug, was just hoping for some sort of message saying they will look into it.