Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For Dojo Construction!

Arlayn

I thought about it and here is the idea...

What if DE created a system where Clans can publish one project per set time period for other players to look up in a list and donate to that project. Like lets say there is players out there with tons of resources and no clan, or clans that are so generous they would be willing to donate to the cause.

However if for some reason the project was canceled all the supplies would be returned to the players who donated originally. To prevent players abusing the system and taking the supplies for themselves and using it to make other things. It would strictly be made for that particular dojo project. It could be once a month, once every two weeks that a Clan can publish a dojo project for people to look at in a list of dojo projects and donate to. Heck maybe DE could make a reward system like you get stuff for donating to published projects, and if there finished (kinda like the boss mission in the tablet online games where everyone has to hit the enemy till the enemies life bar hits zero which would give everyone bonus rewards) Everyone who participated gets some pretty cool rewards, like credits, BPs, maybe even a reactor could even put it on the RNG so its a prize at random. Could even get exp for all your stuff like 500 exp to all warframes, and weapons you own.

Just food for thought. What is your opinion on this?

:\

Look we already desperately need a dedicated Recruitment Channel in game, this would kinda add even more chaos to mix.

What would be better is a way to view a person's Clan and have the option to request an invite without PM spamming (see EVE-Online for a very robust 'clan' system). Also for a way to view and search current clans (again see EVE-Online), including an option for clans to display their current Dojo status if preferred.

In short we have a Clan system but no good way to sort through the Clans. This is why its a mix of chaos and fail right now.

Edited by Brasten

:\

Look we already desperately need a dedicated Recruitment Channel in game, this would kinda add even more chaos to mix.

What would be better is a way to view a person's Clan and have the option to request an invite without PM spamming (see EVE-Online for a very robust 'clan' system). Also for a way to view and search current clans (again see EVE-Online), including an option for clans to display their current Dojo status if preferred.

In short we have a Clan system but no good way to sort through the Clans. This is why its a mix of chaos and fail right now.

no no no... that is not what I am saying... No one wants to join small clans... but there is always nice people who want to gain rewards in more ways then one.

This would give people a chance to earn rewards, and donate resources to help finish parts of dojos without actually joining the dojo.

I have a nice small clan, and tried several times to recruit I only have three people... none of them help with construction, they are still noobies building their gear I don't expect them to do much. In the mean time I have two hallway projects one of them almost finished, the other I am just pouring credits into once in awhile. It would be nice if some nice people donated some ferrite, salvage, and nano spores... but at the rate things are going with no way to set up donation systems, or convince people to come on over to help. It will take me forever to finish those hallways in order to build anything of any value to actually help in the Dojo.

With a donation system people can donate resources from outside of a clan and help with these issues. It would help small clans that would otherwise never have the man power to accomplish anything with their dojo. It is what tenno are supposed to do... help each other. A system where tenno can donate, and be rewarded when the project is finished is an excellent way to promote Tenno as a whole faction helping each other out. Instead of making it into a Clan war issue. Even if we are different clans we should be able to help each other out.

Would have to think about these "rewards" though you can't make them exclusive or  it just further breads the problem, You can't make them so little no one would see a reason to contribute.  But I see no reason a large clan couldn't donate resources to a smaller clan.  It just adds the UI level of how would you even do that?

Currently they would have to be a part of the clan to even access the back end of that clan.
How would it interface with architects?
How would it be donated?

This brings up more questions.  But its an interesting idea.

as I said a people who REALLY want one particular project finished will (once per every month, or two weeks) publish a project they wish finished that can be seen in a special tab (Maybe a clan's tab like one big highly advanced clan tab that shows clans, clan status, etc.) That people can look over this list see projects, and what those projects need, and donate directly to the project. It never interfaces with architects, no joining of clan needed.

Just look at the list go over the projects submitted/Published by those clans and donate if you wish to.