Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drops Frames Between Sessions?

SunMaxXxer

This already happened to me before, did some tweaks, turned some levers and it was randomly back on track... but this time i want to get to the bottom of it.

First of this happens only on my laptop (it is a cappy one but i always managed to run the game at no less than 40fps with all visual effects on and high settings).

I was playing yesterday and all runned smoothly, did nothing with the pc, not even turned it off, i tried to play a bit today and i got no more than 18 fps; done my tweaks i managed to get the game running at 60 fps just by turning off some visual effects like glares an dynamic lights (which seems a bit random to me), but the real problem persists and is that it takes forever for the game to start up and loading missions.

Now i don't think it depends on graphics beacause of what i said before and the fact that 12 hours ago it was running as it should and no update was released in between this time.

i hope someone can figure this out in the meanwhile i'll try the usual no - brain routine for fixing problems