Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Ninja Podcast! Episode 8.5 - Enjoy Christmas!

BritishBob

ForumLogo2.png

The podcast aims to provide a player's view on the previous Prime time and Devstream, giving our opinions on the future of Warframe. We also plan to discuss the various patches over the two weeks.

Latest Episode:

In the run up to Christmas I was unable to arrange a good time to record the podcast. Hear me ramble on for 20mins in this, Episode 8.5

You will be able to find the podcast on:

Devstream 64 can be found here:

I hope you enjoy the podcast, we are aiming to have an episode released every other Monday (the one after the Dev Stream) and I hope you join us for the next episode.

Social Media

Follow our twitter @TWNPodcast

https://twitter.com/twnpodcast

Our Youtube Page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSdC7LaFhGOA2AcWHOxLBcw

Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/twnpodcast

Episode Archive:

http://warframe.ninja/archive.html

-BritishBob

Edited by BritishBob

Will you not be posting this on youtube?

I would be more up to date with this without going out of my way to view other sites.

^ Yep, this! I think Youtube would be the way to go.

We will at some point, we wanted to get the ball rolling first. Keep is simple and get the format right, then move out to youtube and/or twitch after a few episodes.

Also with youtube, what to put as the video. A stationary image is rather boring...

Thanks for the Feedback!

Edited by BritishBob

We will at some point, we wanted to get the ball rolling first. Keep is simple and get the format right, then move out to youtube and/or twitch after a few episodes.

Also with youtube, what to put as the video. A stationary image is rather boring...

Thanks for the Feedback!

Use gameplay footage related to what you are talking about (if there is any), if not do gameplay of the latest stuff.

Use gameplay footage related to what you are talking about (if there is any), if not do gameplay of the latest stuff.

I'm sure we can do that. Youtube wasn't our main focus. We wanted to get the site and the format of the actual podcast going first. 

I'm sure we will incorporate it into future episodes, but for this one expect a stationary image when we finally get it up on youtube. Hopefully gameplay on the later episodes.

The extra work may mean there's a slight delay in future between the other sites and youtube. That's something we can work out as we find our feet.

Edited by BritishBob

Aso, it would be a good idea to go ahead and throw this in an RSS feed so people can automatically download when new episodes come out.  Much appreciated//

We now have a Youtube channel and a Twitter page. Just throwing together some Art work for them.

I could look at a proper RSS feed if it's wanted.

We now have a Youtube channel and a Twitter page. Just throwing together some Art work for them.

I could look at a proper RSS feed if it's wanted.

That would be super awesome.  I don't have much time myself nowadays but my brother would love something like this.  Good luck with your podcast!

So in regards to YouTube, RiverRat has all the original audio files for the podcast but cannot render out a video atm and I don't have the internet speed to upload a file that large.

Good news tho, I should have better internet by the time the next episode is due and I can render. This should solve this. we are hoping to have basic vids for Ep1 and Ep2. Depending on how much work and time constraints we will look into a more detailed Video for Ep3.

Just to keep you guys more in the loop.

Edited by BritishBob

I just listened the ep1. Pretty good for a first episode (7/10), maybe in ep2 the audio could be a bit higher?  :D

I'm also curious how do you edit the audio ?

does everyone record their own audio and then you edit them together or .... ?

Also, what sofware do you guys use to record the audio ? (probably Audacity)

I can barely hear it with everything set to max.

Any more info on this. Also see below. In the test I could hear it fine, but I have a rather expensive sound card/headphone setup. What so of device are you listening on? Laptop/phone/pc and headphones or speakers?

I just listened the ep1. Pretty good for a first episode (7/10), maybe in ep2 the audio could be a bit higher?  :D

I'm also curious how do you edit the audio ?

does everyone record their own audio and then you edit them together or .... ?

Also, what sofware do you guys use to record the audio ? (probably Audacity)

Thanks. If it's an issue I'm sure we can boost the audio.

Editing: Audacity.

Recording: We use Teamspeak 3 built in recorder. So what you hear is what RiverRat hears. May be the cause of the volume issues. We can probably boost the audio a few DB in audacity for Ep 2.

Thanks for the feedback! 

Edited by BritishBob

+1 for .ninja domain name.

Not gonna lie it was one of the major contributors that pushed me into doing this. XD

Anyway devstream and we already have a nice list of things to talk about from the last two weeks(not including the stuff we skipped last week)... Looks like it's gonna be a long list(which tbh is really nice).

Still trying to figure out a what of effectively using webpage space. For now the site works but I'm not 100% happy with the layout. Examples and feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by BritishBob

Episode 2 has been recorded. Editing and uploading taking place. 

We're looking for suggestions for topics to discuss for the end of the podcast. Feel free to either post here or on our forums and we look forward to your ideas for what we can discuss.

Edit- ^This is in preparation for Ep3.

Edited by BritishBob