Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mosted Wanted Weapon Buffs And Nerfs

crimsonspartan1

for me the weapon i want a buff for is the gorgon series. while im 1 of the people who actually like the gorgon series its ment to be a powerful heavy machine gun but it isnt what it seems. for a nerf i dont really have any weapons in mind but certain weapons do need a buff. feel free to post what weapons you want a buff or a nerf for.

Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter Miter

Oh, and Seer.

Edited by Clows-Hydee

Buffs

- Ignis

- Glaxion (fix the freaking beam and give it a small damage boost)

- All sniper rifles

- Miter

- Panthera (like hell I'm gonna use the secondary function when my Jat Kitty can hit farther and harder)

- Grattler (increase projectile speed, grenades should explode on proximity, increase max distance on when grenades explode)

These may be niche weapons, but what good are they if they have a tough time killing foes past level 25, even with forma?

Universal buffs to all melee weapons across the board, they're all a joke and nobody uses them outside of the first five-ish planets. Make Covert Lethality do something else, all finishers should be innately lethal for all weapons. It's absurd that a sword or hammer bigger than a man being smashed into the top of an unaware person's skull from behind is less inherently lethal than swiping them with a dagger. At the very absolute least, make Covert Lethality applicable to all weapons instead of just Daggers. Bring back charge attacks.

The Strun Wraith and the Boar Prime are a joke. Buff them so they're at least comparable to all of the other shotguns, which are actually good now. The Wraith and Boar are actually worse than they were before the buff, and that's a real accomplishment. You have to try to make something suck that hard.

The Sicarus Prime is garbage. Triple the clip size and double the damage, and someone somewhere out there might actually consider using it.

MAKE ALL BURST FIRE AN ALT-FIRE THAT CAN BE TOGGLED ON AND OFF, EVERY BURST WEAPON IS TRASH BECAUSE OF THE FORCED BURST.

Increase the damage of all Snipers and Bows, give all Snipers and Bows significant innate punch through, give all Snipers and Bows the ability to shoot a Nullifier through their bubble. Thunderbolt is objectively worse than concealed explosives in every way, and needs to be buffed. At max it should grant a 100% chance to explode, and the explosion should deal a percentage of extra damage based off of the damage of the gun (Concealed Explosives should also do this), instead of a set amount of nonscaling damage. Snipers and Bows will always be handicapped by the fact that they cannot kill as quickly or efficiently as a faster firing weapon. As such, if you are going to commit that much time to lining up and charging the shot, it should reward that extra investment of time by dealing equivalently more damage. They are precision weapons that are best used for taking out large, elite units, and should be capable of fulfilling that role. Currently they do not.

Every weapon that needs another weapon to craft it should be a direct upgrade over that weapon in every way.

Return the Synoid Gammacor's ammunition consumption and pool to what it used to be, change the damage it deals to either pure Cold or pure Heat that is slightly stronger than the base Gammacor (60, for instance), and increase the base Status Chance to something consistant with a strong proc-based gun, around 50-60%. This allows it to be used in a variety of useful elemental combinations and makes it a direct upgrade over the Gammacor without being overpowered, while providing it a niche in the arsenal as a weapon for procing elemental effects.

Buff the Miter. The multishot bug was cute, but that's an indication that you should fix your spaghetti code that caused the bug, not shoot the gun in the head, bury it in the back garden, and hope everyone forgets about it. Some of us liked shooting saws at people.

Buff the Akmagnus, the Aklex, and the Akvastos. They are supposed to all be comparable sidegrades of each other that can be used in mid-high tier play and should be able to carry you a decent way into the Void. Only the Akmagnus is any good out of all of them. Increase the Akmagnus's damage by a modest amount and raise the crit chance, buff the Aklex and Akvastos in relevant areas until they are equivalent sidegrades to the Akmagnus.

The Vasto Prime is garbage compared to the Lex Prime. Buff it until the two are comparable.

Nearly all of the Clantech is worthless tripe that isn't worth the Forma to craft them. They are expensive, time-wasting garbage that is valuable solely for cosplay purposes, nostalgia, and leveling to 30 for the mastery and flipping it to make room in your inventory. The Acrid, Embolist, Ignis, Grinlok, Ogris, Nukor, Dual Cestra, Supra, Dera, Spectra, Flux Rifle, Lanka, Glaxion, Akstiletto, Attica, Sybaris, and Pyrana all need significant buffs. Any weapon that requires a Forma to craft should be worth the Forma used to craft it, and should have an innate polarity of a relevantly useful type (typically V or -). Clantech is supposed to be a cut above the rest, not fodder for mastery ranks.

Reduce the ammunition capacity of the Vectis Prime by one in addition to buffing it like all of the other sniper rifles and bows.

Dramatically increase the ammunition pool of all secondaries that are fully automatic, like the Vipers. Some of them still have pools equivalent to their non-automatic counterparts, which is a holdover from early alpha that has never been fixed. If you're going to require players to use mods to significantly increase the ammunition capacity, pool, and give ammo mutation, then the raw stats of the gun need to be massively buffed to compensate and compel us to use it instead of just leaving it on the table due to it's inefficiency. If not, then we need more ammo so we don't fire the Vipers for six seconds and then have no ammunition left. The Twin Grakatas are a good example of how to do it right.

Embolist - how in god's name is this thing a MR8 weapon with the need of 1 forma and 5 mutagen mass? 

Panthera - Quite possibly the single worst weapon in the game.

Ignis - Damage is way to low

Gorgon - this thing feels like an insult when you get it as a login "reward". 

You might be exaggerating juuuuust a little, there.

Or I might be completely accurate, and you're just terrible at math.

Or were you taking them to the sixth planet? Is that what isn't accurate? That's what, Jupiter? I think? Sure, fine, you can beat Salad to death with a Kitty and not be too much of a failure at life, I suppose. I'll still point and laugh at you for not using a real weapon, but at least you aren't outside DEAC. 

Or I might be completely accurate, and you're just terrible at math.

Or were you taking them to the sixth planet? Is that what isn't accurate? That's what, Jupiter? I think? Sure, fine, you can beat Salad to death with a Kitty and not be too much of a failure at life, I suppose. I'll still point and laugh at you for not using a real weapon, but at least you aren't outside DEAC.

melees are real weapons