Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incorrect Affinity/xp In Mission Results [Fixed]

Arachne.

My Equinox is level 18 but the last mission results says that it is level 26. Then I did another mission to keep leveling up 

The results were Equinox level 19 - Mission results level 28. That is a first for me so I logged out and came here to make a post. Going to log back in and see if it is still happening. I'll be back to give an update.

Edited by onespirit5777

I have a feeling that it isn't giving us the completion reward affinity either, i started in OD Exterminate and hit rank 20 on my Rhino mid mission, when we finished i was told that i hit rank 28 but was still rank 20 with an affinity booster. seems like its not just a UI issue

Same thing is happening for me. The end of mission results is correct when leaving the mission, but when it pops back up in the liset, it inflates the current level.

Mission results in liset:

H9UyVgBh.jpg

Actual level:

zPZzX6Mh.jpgthanks for photos, how do you post photos in comments on this forum?

Seems like a common bug, I have a video of it. 

Pre-result screen says Volt is 18; result screen says 25.

https://vid.me/olbx

Also when Sentinels die in mission but they're max ranked, after the mission they gain affinity from rank 0. Please fix that to just let it say max ranked.

Edited by Exhalted_Phoenix