Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa Dark Sector: Excavation (Cholistan) No Power Carriers

Yuni_Hermit

After I completed my second (possibly third? Fourth? I hadn't been there long) extractor, power carriers rapidly tapered off in spawn. I went a literal 15+ minute time chunk without ONE power carrier showing up anywhere in the mission. Unable to complete extractions without power cells.

Outdoor cold/ice, Corpus tile set. Didn't matter where I was in the stage, whether or not enemies were spawning regularly, NONE of them were power carriers for the entire mission span from then on. I ran through random tunnels to let enemies spawn, came back, nothing but various types of Moa's and crewmen. Tunnels yielded no power carriers either. Left early because cannot find a single cell for over a quarter-hour. Mission broken.

Note: I was playing Frost, wearing my Grinlok, Halikar, Carrier Prime, and nothing else (no secondary, no Sentinel Weapon), on SOLO mode.

Edited by Yuni_Hermit

• 5 months later...

My apology for bumping such old threads but this lack of power carrier spawn cases is still happening until this date. I waited more than 10 minutes (at 700th cryotic, digging the 800th) and i gave up and proceed to just go and activate another excavator to make it spawn as a workaround which makes the experience of defending the excavator much worse considering the travel distance of post-excavation-mission that was tweaked few patches back.

My guesses is either they were stuck on certain terrain  or it is highly possible they were using the old spawn-mechanic.  seems to be the case. e.g. stuck at possibly the spawn point with elevator in between them and excavator.

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya