Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions Rewards

Lord_Xenon

I have multiple issues/feedback for spy missions rewards.

1) Bug: Syndicate spy missions doesn't reward you depending on the level/difficulty they are rated. What this mean? They are just rated on the planet/tileset of it - mean T1 spy rewards for 8 pin hacking consoles is a joke with enemies over 30.

2) Spy alerts - useless to successful hack more as needed(the third vault in 2/3 alerts), because you just don't get a reward of it - just wasted time(xp aren't an argument as running it for leveling stuff is just... ineffective and not the core of such an alert)

3. Maybe I'm very unlucky or something is a bit off with the T3 Spy missions in Hapke/Lex as they next to never reward T4 Sabotage keys after running them over 100 times. Can you check if their rewardtable is correct?

I am trying to understand this so i will reply when i know what you are on about.

Edit: So You're wanting T4 Keys do interception instead they drop them more often  and your spy alerts doesn't make sense.

Edited by Viperbaws

I am trying to understand this so i will reply when i know what you are on about.

Edit: So You're wanting T4 Keys do interception instead they drop them more often  and your spy alerts doesn't make sense.

With over 300 T3 rewards, <4 T4 Sabokeys? Sorry, but then they need to nerf interception to be on the same rate.

If you don't check it with the alert - sorry but then read it again.

• 3 weeks later...