Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #85!

[DE]Megan

o.0 dem wangs, would instabuy

I read this and my first response was "ahhh, I'll Google image people named Wang and post all the pictures I can in response!"

Then I realized what I'd ACTUALLY pull up if I Google image'd "wang".

Sooooo I joined the stream right in the middle and saw that popping up (along with other Gifs....and Toast-stuff):

giphy.gif

After rewatching the complete Stream, I must say it was really, really funny xD

Ty for the good time^^ 

(and don't forget to Vote Booben o3o)

OMG, Dean you rock! Man I seen a lot of games that have their own stream but the the chemistry that Reb, Meg, Dean and Julie have in this really make it so much fun to watch!

Also this campaign should be interesting... I be voting for the Stalker just because Who would take on THAT challenge?! We know next to nothing about him wiki or lore wise, he hates us...how can anyone promote a campaign like that without DE's help (new lore, update appearance and weapons/powers, unless they help Stalker offer to give us his Warframe blueprint if he wins? hmmm I think that would practically be cheating...hahaha Some of DE's Team would love to see that power struggle in the forums!It be tough to beat that I thinkUnless DE desides to Join in as a participant supporter of the Stalker? ...his has so many disadvantage...compare to the most popular...

Also I think the guy who made Tyl Regor Voice could give Stalker a new powerful but dark whispering voice him...he seems extremely talented as a voice actor. But again we know that Tyl Regor, the Twin Queens, Teshin, Lotus, Alad V and the list goes on the most popular to likely win...

Would LOVE to see how players or even DE would come up with ideas to support or even try to win with such an unlikely candidate...Seriously WHO would take on such a BIG challenge? I know if Stalker wins, I would take notes on how they did it, to mimic it and write it down to learn and tell all my business finds about it since it be very impressive feat. Even Red Veil seems to have more chances of winning than the Stalker...

So yeah, msg me who ever takes on that challenge, I will support it FULL POWER with all my contact and friends, just because its the most difficult to get it to win!  As we all know the likely predictable candidates to win sadly... XD

Edited by 0zryel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...