Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inexplicable Stuttering

DelialFallen

As of the latest hotfix, I have encountered what I can only describe as a lag spike on more than one occasion as host and client, affecting me or another player (who would be stuck in place a second or two).

My rig runs 8gbs of ddr5 VRAM, 32 gbs of ddr3 RAM, and Warframe is installed on an SSD drive, pagefile is enabled on an HDD drive.

I have run diagnosis on my connection, rebooted my router, and the issue persists.  Therefore, I must conclude the issue is either unusually insidious and very specific in targeting Warframe only, or the issue is not happening on my end.

As of the latest hotfix, I have encountered what I can only describe as a lag spike on more than one occasion as host and client, affecting me or another player (who would be stuck in place a second or two).

Hi DeliaFallen,

Is there any chance you could submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log? If this is an issue with the engine the log file is an easy way for us to determine what is going on when you experience these stutters. In order for this to work we need you to play the game until you are able to reproduce the issue so that it is saved into the log. If you could type something in chat, for example "stutter", then that will also help us pinpoint the exact moment it occurs.

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe

and a ticket can be created here: http://support.warframe.com

As I posted just earlier in one of the topics I've had this happen to me as well in two different Void Survival games (30+ minutes). It was mostly game stuttering for a second or two every now and then (will send EE.log next time it happens).