Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Mission Loading Takes Forever When Not Hosting

Deepack

So my void mission loads way too long, loading screen firstly freezes at about 3/4 of loading bar and then again at the 100% loading. This happens only when im not a host of game and only on void missions still its pretty anoying. I've been trying to find solution by myself however nothing helped (unparking cpu, playing with launcher directx option etc.etc.). Yet I think theres some problem with internet conection not computers fault, however when I run "analyze network" in warframe options it says that everything is ok. Any ideas?

P.S.

Ive got warframe on ssd drive and usually when I'm hosting game I'm first one loaded :x

It is just about the hoster's PC performance and internet connection/speed.

It needs to sync. While 3 players are syncing with the host and to each other, it may take it's time, while the hoster does not have the capacity entering with all players the session ingame.

Facing the same issue, while most of the other players are hosting. Do even get some "couldn't find bla bla, returning to lobby" stuff.

Don't really think thats the case, for example if im going with my friends on capture mission and im not host they usually manage to capture the target before I load into the game. When I host, same thing happens to one of my friend.