Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Galatine. De Please

SignOfTheTaurus

Well I think the title says everything:
tumblr_ntneisrhZm1s307p6o1_500.gif
tumblr_nsxsiiIakV1u9f4wvo2_500.gif
(Anime: Overlord)

Can we get Dual Galatine but a little smaller versions (15-25% smaller). Just like dual Grakata.
New stance for it (Dual Heavy Blades)
Damage lower than galatine, but faster.
Galatine       vs   Dual Galatine
125 dmg               80dmg (because we are using one hand for each galatine and they are 15-25% smaller so the weight is lowered)
10% crit                15-20% crit (dual)
20% status          10-15%status (weaker versions of galatine so lower status)
1.0 speed              1.2 speed (Dual means faster swings, and they are smaller than oryginal galatine = less weight)
slam 5m radius     slam 3.5-4m radius
Slide 250 dmg       slide 350-400 dmg (Dual have always higher slide damage)

These are just status that I think it could get, but its up to devs.

That should require Mastery Rank 7-9 (well 2 heavy swords?)
And for building they could be maded from 2 galatines 2 tellurium and 600 oxium
Tellurium to have a great grip for better and trustworthy holding with hands, and oxium to lower the weight of blades. Making a balance weight, beetwen blade and grip.

Edited by SignOfTheTaurus

+1, would love it, IF the potato & forma in galatine get carried over the dual galatine.

Stats-wise, maybe the highest base damage & huge arc with .3 to 0.5 attack speed? 

maybe 0.7 that low an attackspeed on the dual sword stances would literally be unplayable, and remember the Galatine is actually one of the faster weapons in the game, the fastest of the Heavy blades

You realize of course that it would be infinitely worse than the actual Galatine, right? The Galatine has access to some of the best melee stances in the game whereas Dual Swords are second only to Machetes in terms of horrible, horrible stances?

It absolutely must come with a new stance. Swirling Tiger would look wonky, and is incredibly repetitive (if effective), while Crossing Snakes is...no.

I vote another Tactical Alert, with said stance dropping from that first stage, second stage (Escalation) giving a unique skin for Dual Galatine (which would have been released in the market at the same time). Give it some Tempo Royal spins, Final Harbinger style jumps, and I would use nothing but dual swords for the rest of my days.

i really like the idea of a dual heavy weapon it would add some very interesting weapons and i thing it would be a very cool stance and it would have to have a different holster position to due to its size we cant have it being a dual sword position it would be rather interesting and actualy not to unheard of it would kinda be like dual wielding bastard swords

Everything new related Galatine-content would be great. Prisma Galatine, Galatine Prime, Dual Galatine or whatever - I would love that. I would be also very happy if heavy swords are added to Excals Passive - because really, his name is "Excalibur" and in some versions it was a two handed sword.

Edited by Monster-T

MY.... @(*()$.... GOD.... NO!

Who the hell am I kidding? YES YES YEEEEEES HOLY LORD YES! Dual heavy blade sounds like an amazing idea. I don't even care if it's a dual galatine, I'm just tired of swinging toothpicks when I use any dual melee. As for attack speed, I think 1.0-1.1 seems fair, since the gala and scindo prime are 1.0, it's only fair that slightly lighter pair would be as fast or faster.

Everything new related Galatine-content would be great. Prisma Galatine, Galatine Prime, Dual Galatine or whatever - I would love that. I would be also very happy if heavy swords are added to Excals Passive - because really, his name is "Excalibur" and in some versions it was a two handed sword.

Maybe even a Dual Prisma Galantine prime! :3