Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Per Input Bound To Fps

Poshfir

Me and a friend Zilver were checking an error he randomly encountered, and figured out it was a full fledged bug, should his graphics and fps drop to let's say, 20 per second, he would be firing 8 bullets, per click, or per button press, or per scroll tik, no matter what the circumstance, with twin grakatas, at a fire rate of 40+ by using a combination of mods, by playing around and reducing that rate to 12.5, it would shoot 4 bullets no matter what per input, by reducing graphics AND fire rate, it would fire 2 bullets per input, by increasing the fire rate again, it would fire from 2 to 6 bullets, per input. We tried that with a few other weapons including, soma, aksomatti, braton prime and boltor prime, the same error occured, regardless. Thought we should bring this to your attention.

Edited by Gypaetus

i have never been able to reproduce this.

when clamping my Framerate to various levels between 2 and 18, i only get shots that fail to shoot but consume Ammo, not shot Multiplication.

however it's extremely mild if i cap to 18, while 8 or lower can result in 50% failed shots or so.