Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prolonged Paralysis Need A Fix

as3mbus

I'll give you a plus one as that seems wonky.

But currently Prolonged Paralysis doing Ground finishes is less-melee friendly than normal Paralysis.

Since Ground finishers are not armor ignore damage....like normal Finishers.

Plus Prolonged Paralysis knockdown does not grant 400% stealth multiplier on enemies that do not trigger finisher animation like non-augment Paralysis. Either due to positioning or Non-humanoid enemy type. (Moa, Ancient Roller,etc...)

i haven't used it (and therefore Valkyr) lately, so i'll take your word for it.

pulling them to you is certainly what i want, i don't want them flying behind me. that's what Ripline is for, i don't want two Abilities doing the same thing.

Prolonged Paralysis dogpiling Enemies in front of me is why i use the Augment.

i'm not interested in Animation Attacks on Enemies until long out of the Level Range that's actually interesting to play.

Edited by taiiat

it's not about power strength it's about where they got end up after being pulled.
tried with max strength intens, transien, blind rage (all max rank) still give the same results

8xK9Qp0.jpg

the point of this mod is pull enemy toward you so you can do ground dinisher that deal damage to those enemy simultaneously and you can do another finisher damage to keep dealing that high damage

I can also confirm that it's broken. I'm really upset about this because I have used Valkyr for 80% of my total time playing (and my time played is 48 days) so this is a real let down. I hope they change it back to the way it was before because I can't get past wave ten on an ODD and that's just ridiculous.

ged Paralysis knockdown does not grant 400% stealth multiplier on enemies that do not trigger finisher animation like non-augment Paralysis. Either due to positioning or Non-humanoid enemy type. (Moa, Ancient Roller,etc...)

Well, it grants it for finisher-eligible enemies as well but you need to get them with an attack that begins from outside of the range of the finisher trigger.  

it's not about power strength it's about where they got end up after being pulled.

tried with max strength intens, transien, blind rage (all max rank) still give the same results

8xK9Qp0.jpg

the point of this mod is pull enemy toward you so you can do ground dinisher that deal damage to those enemy simultaneously and you can do another finisher damage to keep dealing that high damage

I don't understand why you can't perform finisher on something to pull pass you at extremely slow motion. Edited by Neogeo

it's not about power strength it's about where they got end up after being pulled.tried with max strength intens, transien, blind rage (all max rank) still give the same results

8xK9Qp0.jpg

Well, it grants it for finisher-eligible enemies as well but you need to get them with an attack that begins from outside of the range of the finisher trigger.

Prolonged Paralysis (Ground Finishers) are not High damage Armor ignore Finisher damage.

Nor does Prolonged Paralysis grant the 400% Stealth multiplier like normal Paralysis.

Ground Finishers are affected by melee attack speed, but are not Armor ignore. They are actually weaker than some Stance combo multiplier attacks.

Compared to Normal Paralysis which grants 400% melee modifier to enemies in which finished animation was not triggered and actual Armor Ignore Finisher damage to enemies where animation is triggered: Prolonged Paralysis is not as beneficial to melee damage wise as Non-Augment Paralysis.

Prolonged Paralysis (Ground Finishers) are not High damage Armor ignore Finisher damage.

Nor does Prolonged Paralysis grant the 400% Stealth multiplier like normal Paralysis.

Ground Finishers are affected by melee attack speed, but are not Armor ignore. They are actually weaker than some Stance combo multiplier attacks.

Compared to Normal Paralysis which grants 400% melee modifier to enemies in which finished animation was not triggered and actual Armor Ignore Finisher damage to enemies where animation is triggered: Prolonged Paralysis is not as beneficial to melee damage wise as Non-Augment Paralysis.

Was referring to regular Paralysis.  You're good.

Edited by RealPandemonium

only suddenly now was in the mood for Valkyr style Melee:

yes, Prolonged Paralysis doesn't work anyway the same as it did previously.

meh. this is basically the reason why i like the Warframe in the first place. that and attacking at very silly speeds.

so i'm definitely not happy, as Prolonged Paralysis working this way basically doesn't work. Enemies just fly forwards, they don't go slowly through the air, and they land way behind me.

basically it does nothing, because it doesn't pull Enemies into Melee Range, just throws them behind you.

need to bump this up

it may differ from player playstyle
some migt think it's better bout all those damage to a "single" enemy
and some might think it'll be better if u pull 10 enemies to your foot and could do more than 5 finisher that deal lesser damage but to more enemy as well

• 4 weeks later...

Since the new skin for valkyr came out I was playing her a bit more and noticed it wasn't bringing all the enemies around me for a ground finisher but was flinging them behind me like it was Mag's pull. Its not as useful as it once was. Also I'm not sure if its effecting all the enemies sometimes.

I'm not sure when this was changed/broken but I liked it the worked before.

so i'm definitely not happy, as Prolonged Paralysis working this way basically doesn't work. Enemies just fly forwards, they don't go slowly through the air, and they land way behind me.

basically it does nothing, because it doesn't pull Enemies into Melee Range, just throws them behind you.

still not working, and therefore still basically pointless.

for the time being, just dropping Prolonged Paralysis off of Valkyr until this Augment actually works again.

• 1 month later...

still not working correctly.

functionality is better... but not the same as it was before, which was reliable and consistent.

it's mostly pulling to the Player, but still tries to throw Enemies behind you, rather than pulling to right in front of you.

it kind've works since the Enemies collide with your Player - but original functionality is still better and more consistent/reliable.