Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Crash On Void

Avalon206

Hello everyone, I'm here to report a bug we had with a friend five minutes ago. We were doing a Tower IV survival in the void, and somewhere along the 30 minutes I experienced a crash, and a popup message warning about a "runtime error" appeared on my screen. My friend got disconnected from the mission and all our progress was lost. Of course, there was much raging in that moment but, right now I'm more interested in exactly what happened and how can I avoid it happening again, also if anyone else has encountered this bug before could you please let me know exactly at what moment it happened (if you remember, of course)? The details I can remember off the top of my head are that we had already killed Corrupted Vor a few minutes before the crash, we were three people (a friend of mine and someone who occasionally plays with us), I hadn't encountered any performance issues before hand, Warframe works almost perfectly in my pc and the only other problems I have ever had are connections issues, which does not seem to be the case here since the game literally crashed, which hasn't happened before. 

Thanks in advance for any advice you could provide.

Salutations,
Avalon.

• 4 weeks later...

i had the same problem..was doing t4 exterminate..crashed but the sound is still there (i can hear bow sound when i left click)..

then i went to task manager and close the game..went in and resumed mission (the game prompted interrupted mission or something), then i went in..and the game went fine until i went to the same room where i crashed..it crashed again (the sound still works but the game video turned invisible or something..i only see my desktop)..

i went to task manager and restarted again..this time the mission is over and i got no loot..:(

please fix this issue as it only happens on certain void missions..