Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top Priority On Nyx

Klazik

Hello everyone.

This is me throwing my opinion regarding Nyx.

I do understand, that you at DE have a lot on your mind and you also have to go though a lot of bull**** during the day.
But I just can't understand how a simple fix on Nyx has to take so long. Is it really that hard to make her Absorb actually hit the opponents? I don't care much for "hitting through boxes and stuff", cause not all "ultimates" do that. But it should at least work as intended which it hasn't for the last month.

You HAVE to make this a top priority. It's just not acceptable, that you have a playable character, which only works less than half the time. If it is because you have some plan of reworking the skill, then it's still not acceptable, because right now we have a warframe with only 3 skills, so no matter if you're reworking or not, it should be fixed until you throw in something new or whatever.

I really enjoy this game and hope to see it grow!

Kinds regards
Klazik

I agree, her hult needs a lot of help, it has several problems, not hitting things too close, or even partially behind cover, also if too many are around when you go to actually detonate, you die, instantly, while doing nothing.

Nyx's ult AND psychic bolts need fixing, the only reason i got psychic bolts was to kill single targets and it can't even hit anything before crashing into the ground or some other dumb place, please make it at least go through walls or hit something right, as well absorb is really independable, I die every time trying to use her only damage ability. seriously

Nyx's ult AND psychic bolts need fixing, the only reason i got psychic bolts was to kill single targets and it can't even hit anything before crashing into the ground or some other dumb place, please make it at least go through walls or hit something right, as well absorb is really independable, I die every time trying to use her only damage ability. seriously

It is indeed my concern, since her only nuke (Absorb) is not working properly. They really need to fix it fast. I just can't see how they've neglected to do so for over a month...

Absorb only deals great amounts of damage if a teammate contributes by shooting it. (A single clip from Boltor made a huge difference.) It really does need a fix. It's supposed to react with enemies, and if you have Shade with Ghost equipped, the whole ability is totally useless.

Nyx Mind Controll is a very usefull ability if you need a quick heal against Infested. yes you can capture Ancient Healers and heal on them.

Also it is very usefull to kill single big targets.

Nyx Bolts are...useless. never used them, enemy glows green, cant see any damage.

Chaos is a beast, if you have maxed range and duration.

If i stand on the right spot, i cna clear a whole Defense map with this skill.

Absorb is...not worth the 100 points, chaos is better.

the bolts need a rework, absorb only a small tweak, the rest is fine

Mind control is okay for soloing. Although one major issue it has is that a lot of the time your mind-controlled enemy will end up just sitting behind a wall doing nothing. The AI really needs to be fixed, and they need to make it much more aggressive and willing to actively seek out targets.

Outside of that, it's completely viable to take Nyx with just Chaos, and no other skills equipped, and she'll still get the job done. Chaos is a fun skill and all, but her gameplay is completely one-dimensional, because nothing else she has even comes close to being as useful in any situation.

tho chaos is imba for team and missions i love the absorb too, the mediation in middle of combat just to reflect dmg seems so nice of an idea to me! <3

but the moment that i see no enemys droping, tho they focused fired me annoys me greatly :(

Absorb doesn't really fit with her kit though. Why confuse the enemies that you want to be attacking you. If there was a combo where it chaos caused enemies to swarm onto you and then you could absorb it would be better.

Yep, as it stands, Absorb is just there. I never take it because it serves no real purpose, and is just a waste of energy and mod capacity.

I'd rather she were given a completely different ultimate that actually fit with the rest of her skillset and the actual theme of Nyx's character.

Edited by Kiteless