Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ending A Mission With No-Hud Mode Destroys Functionability

Darthmufin

if you end a mission in which you had the hud turned off, arriving in your ship completely destroys all function-ability, requiring you to close the game and start it back up(1)

http://i.imgur.com/ESQFYYb.jpg

(1) and i have a corruption issue or something with my game, meaning opening the game for the first time will start a timer (hear me out on this, I've dealt with it for over a year now) in which after about 25 seconds of logging in, it will log me out of i do anything in the menus (includes but not limited to: claiming a foundry item, checking friends list, fusing a mod, going to navigation, inviting a friend to a match, etc) and it will happen 3-7 times in a row before it stops happening and i can play normally until i close the game again or log out. and this bug is REALLY annoying due to this as i have to deal with that all over again. nothing DE can fix, i have tried everything, just something i have to deal with that ruins trading and matchmaking. 

Things to try for your forced logout issue (in order of most basic to complicated):

Reboot the computer

Close down background tasks

"Verify Cache" [Launcher>gear at the top right]

"Optimize" [To the right of "Verify Cache"] If the game is installed on a HDD (hard disk drive)

Uninstall and reinstalling the game. Last resort option IMO...

Send a support ticket listing the problem in good details and what you have done to attempt to solve the issue. 

• 2 weeks later...