Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor/synoid Simulor And Mirage Clones.

Rhaenxys

Here is the problem:

- Simulor projectiles/balls coming from Mirage clones are not taken into account when playing as a non-host, having an impact on the weapon damage.

- When playing as a host, the weapon interacts as intended with Mirage clones, one shot is enough to create a vortex.

Video proof:

https://vid.me/0kXf

0:00 to 0:10-11 host version.

0:11 to 0:45 non-host version.

Edited by Rhaenxys

its a visual bug only, the damage still apply 

anyway this need fix ,it is extremely anoying to dont know the status of your simulor shots

+1

Another thing I noticed is that with a laggy host the balls can take forever to merge properly. I've had moments where an entire crowd of enemies just ran past them before the damage was registered (to the last few still standing in the blast radius). 

its a visual bug only, the damage still apply 

anyway this need fix ,it is extremely anoying to dont know the status of your simulor shots

This is partially truth, the damage values are the same but because of this "client/host issue" the damage has a delay, when playing as a host the damage applies instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah.....you see DE has a monkey frame coming up, you'll have to sit tight and wait another year like i had to wait for DE to fix the torid when direct impacts to enemies would not deal AoE damage to those it impacted. 

De has new content coming up, it's a far higher priority then smoothing out older bugs before a big release so those older bugs get forgotten.....