Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Empire Destroyed

Leavith

and the sys

are really most of our sources on lore

while we do have quest dialogue,weapons and warframe that have codex entry regarding the orokin as well but none come to mind the involves the death orokin

I am big speculator and i understand that on the Celebration of the Orokin massacre we learn that we were the tool to kill the Orokin

And on the most resent Natah quest we learn that the Lotus the woman that has been talking to us all this time is actually a sentient and she is basically had mission....Kill the Orokin....Kill the Tenno and well she was involved in completing the 1st one by using the Tenno ,but she decided not to complete the 2nd one because of her mother love she grew for us.

Now just speculation based on the nature we have of the Orokin we learn that they like to have some form of insurance or fall back plan if things go wrong.

SO it made me wonder what was theirs regarding the tenno?

When we look at the structure of our Tenno culture and system we are warrior that have been taught a code and given a mission to keep balance to the origin system this code revolves around us maintaining order of the system not allowing people to get to powerful or them having to much control of the system.Our code also permits us to kill people who could challenge the existence and the code that was build for us by the Orokin as we viewed why we try to kill corpus machines and we kill the high ranking individuals of the grineer.

So just on this things i believe that the Orokin had set up a system that would let an operator control our warframe system.

As the Excalibur Prime Entry said they build armors around us to channel our anguish something along this lines.

and we have example of the lotus being able to give us energy and her own words restart our system that control just being exhibit over us makes me wonder.

What if the Orokin control system is based on their being an operator that exist that must always overlook the Tenno it would make sense if the operator could change the code on the Tenno while the operator may not be able to control the tenno the operator may be able to change the Tenno moral code that is ingrain into them by the warframe.

So my suspicion is that the tenno code would actually be program orders on the machine that we the tenno use that look a little bit like this.

1.Don't kill the maker

2.Destroy the threats

3.Keep balance in the Solar system

4.Protect your comrades

5.Protect the Weak

Simply the operator we had was replace by the lotus giving her control over our code she simply all she had to do was remove the 1. code and that would put the Orokin in our list to kill making us murder the Orokin until they were no longer a threat.Which means the Empire failed.Because our code viewed the Orokin race as unbalance in the solar system as well as a threat to us.

Edited by [DE]Danielle

You ever read the Mag Prime codex entry?

The narrator sounds absolutely terrified of Mag, to a seemingly greater degree than the Sentients he's about to get killed by

The Empire, in their desperation, was going to turn the demons loose and hope for the best.

My theory is that the Orokin never had any real control over the Tenno. They just suited up the Tenno, turned them in the general direction of the Sentients, and started praying to whatever gods they have in the future that the Tenno would shoot at the Sentients first

The narrator sounds absolutely terrified of Mag, to a seemingly greater degree than the Sentients he's about to get killed by

The Empire, in their desperation, was going to turn the demons loose and hope for the best.

My theory is that the Orokin never had any real control over the Tenno. They just suited up the Tenno, turned them in the general direction of the Sentients, and started praying to whatever gods they have in the future that the Tenno would shoot at the Sentients first

Quite close to my point of view as well. The line you quoted is yet another indication that the Orokin were reluctant to use the Tenno and repudiated any signs of desperation until it was the only option left.

You know the plot where we, tenno, are protectors of the balance in solar system can be easily destoyed by looking at our actions. Year ago we made with grineer a "genocide crusade" against of corpus becouse of detron. They were on a brink of extinction. We are more a mercenary-terrorist formation than peacemakers.

Mods, could you have perhaps merged the duplicate threads instead of deleting one? Because they had different replies in them

Anyway, here's what it was:

Edited by TARINunit9

Oh, unwise Tenno. You didn't include the option that we Sentients were always in control. Battles were fought by footsoldiers. An entirely replacable machination, driven by Void energy. They were the muscle, we were the brain.

You killed the Orokin Empire, because it was for the better. They were weak, and gods must be strong. We only had to think.

You know the plot where we, tenno, are protectors of the balance in solar system can be easily destoyed by looking at our actions. Year ago we made with grineer a "genocide crusade" against of corpus becouse of detron. They were on a brink of extinction. We are more a mercenary-terrorist formation than peacemakers.

your correct that is true but if we based it on the perspective that people were actually fighting for the the dilema cause not the rewards which i suspect that is not true for us but for the tenno it may be true what they were doing

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508155-so-wait-the-stalker-was-right-spoilers/page-16#entry5890278

Why? Because the Orokin were a$$holes and got what was comming for them.

How? Us.

you should check this thread and no the Orokin were not they had different culture then our to start with so their action cannot be judge by our specially if they are more advance then us.

@person above

i did consider that but their exist contradiction by other facts among them the Fact if that was true then this situation wouldn't exist also we are the tenno and they are the sentient 

Edited by Leavith

Mods, could you have perhaps merged the duplicate threads instead of deleting one? Because they had different replies in them

didn't delete the forum police did but is saved the replies

here is my reply

I agree with you that the orokin was reluctant while we may be in fact consider demons by the orokin i feel this quote refers to a much deeper feeling they had about the Tenno if we look at the Rhino prime codex entry i would easily suggest that Rhino presented a Demon if anything in that situation but easily calmed down at the very end.Showing us their is a way to control the demons

Yes,I have and while it may not matter Mag saves him instead of letting him die if we were so much more of a demon then any normal person we can easily suggest that their is misconception that the Orokin have on the Tenno+warframe.
Lets look at Rhino prime codex and Ember we have 2 beings who caused harm or destruction this 2 beings show us a previous look at the being who will later be Rhino and Ember.
What i feel like the Orokin feared of the Tenno were the previous creations or attempts to harness the Tenno power...In comparison Mag prime codex shows us a dispatch tenno who has been train and is more obediant aware of her action and is more like completed version.
A way you can look at it 
the prototype of a tenno+Warframe would have problem and issues
while the completed prototype+warframe would have less issue  surfacing.
A list of our lore being placed in timeline we can quickly learn a little bit more were each part falls and make more correct speculation. 

LazerSkink, on 09 Sept 2015 - 2:51 PM, said:
Quite close to my point of view as well. The line you quoted is yet another indication that the Orokin were reluctant to use the Tenno and repudiated any signs of desperation until it was the only option left.
Edited by Leavith

your correct that is true but if we based it on the perspective that people were actually fighting for the the dilema cause not the rewards which i suspect that is not true for us but for the tenno it may be true what they were doing

It's called Self-deception.

Yes,I have and while it may not matter Mag saves him instead of letting him die if we were so much more of a demon then any normal person we can easily suggest that their is misconception that the Orokin have on the Tenno+warframe.

Lets look at Rhino prime codex and Ember we have 2 beings who caused harm or destruction this 2 beings show us a previous look at the being who will later be Rhino and Ember.
I was recounting what the Orokin thought of the Tenno, not what the Tenno were actually like

My theory has always been that Tenno are nothing but a big mob of grabby, entitled, selfish, ugly, stupid, evil cockstoppers -- that is to say, ordinary video game players -- and that Mag reviving the nameless zero-tech was no more (or less) meaningful than you reviving a syndicate ally when he goes down

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508155-so-wait-the-stalker-was-right-spoilers/page-16#entry5890278

you should check this thread and no the Orokin were not they had different culture then our to start with so their action cannot be judge by our specially if they are more advance then us.

I gave up looking at that thread when they started to compare human clones to non-sentient animals.

I gave up looking at that thread when they started to compare human clones to non-sentient animal

Have you ever read the book House of Scorpion

They have workforce of mindless individuals who are program to do the same job over and over again.This program also comes in variant were if a job requires you more freedom in thinking you can have it but you still only know so much that the program allows you to have.

While the Protagonist is a clone himself we learn that their are certain rules regarding clone in the book as well.

The book takes place in a more future less advance then what warframe tech says but pretty advance were we have teleport like wormholes and hover craft.

Just a speculation i am not saying this two thing i are directly or indirectly related in any form but i am suggesting that in this future instance we have this technology how much more advance would it in our future instance of warframe.

Now that just a thought

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker codex

and the sys

are really most of our sources on lore

while we do have quest dialogue,weapons and warframe that have codex entry regarding the orokin as well but none come to mind the involves the death orokin

I am big speculator and i understand that on the Celebration of the Orokin massacre we learn that we were the tool to kill the Orokin

And on the most resent Natah quest we learn that the Lotus the woman that has been talking to us all this time is actually a sentient and she is basically had mission....Kill the Orokin....Kill the Tenno and well she was involved in completing the 1st one by using the Tenno ,but she decided not to complete the 2nd one because of her mother love she grew for us.

Now just speculation based on the nature we have of the Orokin we learn that they like to have some form of insurance or fall back plan if things go wrong.

SO it made me wonder what was theirs regarding the tenno?

When we look at the structure of our Tenno culture and system we are warrior that have been taught a code and given a mission to keep balance to the origin system this code revolves around us maintaining order of the system not allowing people to get to powerful or them having to much control of the system.Our code also permits us to kill people who could challenge the existence and the code that was build for us by the Orokin as we viewed why we try to kill corpus machines and we kill the high ranking individuals of the grineer.

So just on this things i believe that the Orokin had set up a system that would let an operator control our warframe system.

As the Excalibur Prime Entry said they build armors around us to channel our anguish something along this lines.

and we have example of the lotus being able to give us energy and her own words restart our system that control just being exhibit over us makes me wonder.

What if the Orokin control system is based on their being an operator that exist that must always overlook the Tenno it would make sense if the operator could change the code on the Tenno while the operator may not be able to control the tenno the operator may be able to change the Tenno moral code that is ingrain into them by the warframe.

So my suspicion is that the tenno code would actually be program orders on the machine that we the tenno use that look a little bit like this.

1.Don't kill the maker

2.Destroy the threats

3.Keep balance in the Solar system

4.Protect your comrades

5.Protect the Weak

Simply the operator we had was replace by the lotus giving her control over our code she simply all she had to do was remove the 1. code and that would put the Orokin in our list to kill making us murder the Orokin until they were no longer a threat.Which means the Empire failed.Because our code viewed the Orokin race as unbalance in the solar system as well as a threat to us.

Your a genius.

There is a problem the tenno fought the orokin to almost exterminating their race.....this isn't balance anymore

And then the stalker is not a tenno or simply he was not a tenno by this time. so after the fall of the orokin he managed to infect himself and become a tenno with a special armor without any code.

Your a genius.

There is a problem the tenno fought the orokin to almost exterminating their race.....this isn't balance anymore

And then the stalker is not a tenno or simply he was not a tenno by this time. so after the fall of the orokin he managed to infect himself and become a tenno with a special armor without any code.

in my argument against the extermination from what we know of the healer lore we have lorist which are a form of healer and also i the MoA lore i believe we have deal with the fact that the Orokin who are still alive decide to abandoned their heritage and over time they must have died off.

Now we are also given the perspective that Grineer and Infested both fougth the orokin even thought the Tenno are know to have kill the Orokin

So that is why i suggest the Tenno only destroyed the Orokin Empire meaning the head.

Just like we are asked to kill scientist politicians leaders New tech machines and Heroes from the grineer corpus and infested in assassination

and consideration that we are space ninja assassination jobs is were we truly shine.That what i believe we the Tenno really did by removing any future advances from the orokin,by removing the their leaders and people like politicians,by removing their scientist and people who understand how to use their technology.We can easily have stop the growth of the empire.And just like anything once you stop growing you start to decay.

Which was speed up by the infested and grineer who decided to take revenge or eat them.

Then we also have to understand that in the Day of celebration mention by the stalker we murder everyone that came out to see us.

Which we cannot say that we murder the full population of the orokin but we murder all the important heads and anyone that was anyone in the war .

Which fall down to

Scientist

Leaders

Military leaders

Councilors

Judges

Operators

Clergy(FOR THE VOID)

ect people who were high in power

While we are warriors we were design to be ninja but we have the capabilities to fight army.

Now just in reference we can easily design the fact that as long as we had the Orokin in the picture everything was unbalance

Lets look they are more advance then the Corpus

They have so such more military power then the Grineer

They have more control of their people and work more effictive then the Infested

In any ways they were like OP species 

SO their death because they unbalance everything was required.

It was kind of like Nerf.they got nerf so badly that the other groups just killed them.

And a little of the evidence to back me up on this take a look at the assassination targets we have right now while they are not orokinbut by taking a take a look at the background of our target that we have now we learn 

that we are stopping the grineer from fixing themselves because they will get stronger and finally will not be the deteriorating clones they are.We are stopping technology advancement from the corpus such as their fire power and actual utility,and we are stopping the infested concentrated hive mind.

We take a look at the Infested as long as they are disarray it doesn't matter how many of them they are they can never fully utilize their attributes.But when we have things like Phorid,lephantus,Alad V corrupted,G3 Golem,and Juggernaut Behemoth

Things that can centralize the infested to have specific targets as well as have central mind.The infested are usually on auto pilot but when a central mind is develop for example phorid who talks we begin to easily see that if phorid was more develop they wouldn't be far from actually utilizing all those attributes debuff and cc the infested have.

Then we have the Corpus while the corpus may advance in tech for their people such as hey you got toaster 2.0 we easily learn that the Tenno assassination targets are anything that would weaken them militarily the tenno keep them in check unlike the infested by taking away their power in advances they cannot truly have enough power to challenge the infested or the grineer..

Now we come to the grineer as long as they deterioate and as long as they don't have someone to rally behind they are basicly just sick puppies waiting for orders.

If i were to give you example is like

you have an Ant an eagle and a shark

the infested are the ants always eating and taking over thing but as long as they don't have queen to organize them they are doom to be disorganize and cannot concentrate their potential while they may not destroy each other but they don't help each other.

the Grineer are like an Eagle as long as you clip and eagles wings so they are to small so he cannot fly and take away their nails so they cannot claw you

all you have to worry about is dealing with his beak and his grip because now they cannot move forwards they cannot use the full potential of their DNA someone in a thread mention grineer must have had an original DNA of course their a theory on their original DNA but one is that they original grineer could have been like the orokin ancestors strong individuals smart and but not as advance...BUT THEY have the potential to advance.In a way by their being a clonning program they cannot become fully strong or be fully smart.Now if they fix this issue i feel like what stops the grineer from developing like the orokin what if their is really not much diffence in the Orokin and the original grineer then the grineer can easily develope Warframe power which is not far from what we have been seeing from manic and manic bombard.

now the Corpus are like shark while they may grow big as along as you take away the shark teeth over and over again like we do to the corpus military machine you only got big fish that can only eat small things.

Edited by Leavith

I'll throw my two cents in. Spoilers ahead.

From what I've ready from Simaris's sancutary, it would seem the other factions were directly involved with the Orokin, and under their leadership. Espeacially the Grineer, which were treated like dirt, until one codex states that the "manual workers" actually killed an orokin women. What I am thinking is, it wasn't just the tenno that may have played a part in the fall. I'm pretty sure with the Grineer turning it's back a bit on the Orokin, the copus followed through, and so did the tenno. Every part of the Orokin's task force may have turned to mutiny.

I'm pretty sure with the Grineer turning it's back a bit on the Orokin, the copus followed through,

"corpus" is a generic word in the Orokin Empire; it basically means "clan". There wasn't just one corpus

The Capital-C Corpus today is like... Quaker Oats, sorta. There are lots of Quakers, but only one Quaker Oats company. The difference is that the Corpus is the last remaining corpus

Orokin fear us, they released us on the sentients because they ran out of options. They used that as a way to kill us once we are done. Killing two birds with one stone.

We found out and had our revenge.

See i feel this could have been right if the day of celebration had not occur but this was a day we were gonna be awarded the empire had finally learn to fix us with the warframe and help us by giving us a code that made them feel safe and gave us a good reputation 

when we consider this and the fact celebration day happend were they were recognizing us and thanking us as well as they revered us as gods in steel armor and their heroes it can easily show that they weren't planning to kill us...Also the orokin had just got done fighting a war with sentient while we also helped and other people might have as well they would have been to exhausted in resources and power to even attempt to fight us who were able to actually defeat their enemy.It would have been a very bad military move on their part.While i can sympathies with why they used us did they did fear us and well trowing us out their to fight if that was the full case then their would have been no reason to save any of them.

Mag codex entry (prime mag)we learn that mag saved someone who was fighting with her.we also learn this person feared mag but right after his saved his feeling are a bit enlighten. it doesn't look like we really hated them or that we actually thought for own self through the war instead we just took missions and did our code.

Do the quest Natah it reveals a lot.

see i know the quest and i know the information i feel like you might not have read my post but just looked at the question and of my tittle i do appreciat eparticipation and i understand my post was to long to read but i know we were the killers what i am really trying to do is bring to question were we the only killer how did we do it and why did we do it.

Natah quest

can you read my post before you answer i am not talking about the actual murder we know it was the tenno order by lotus i am talking about how were the orokin empire killed of and why they were killed by us

Edited by Leavith

Oh, unwise Tenno. You didn't include the option that we Sentients were always in control. Battles were fought by footsoldiers. An entirely replacable machination, driven by Void energy. They were the muscle, we were the brain.

You killed the Orokin Empire, because it was for the better. They were weak, and gods must be strong. We only had to think.

im not a god, gods can fail, are jelous, wanna have others to bow down before them and have no eternal life ...

i dont bow down before anybody, im a tenno

Edited by mordechai_