Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Warframe Prime Time #87!

[DE]Megan

JZrS8s2.jpg

Gather round, Tenno! Today’s Prime Time is guaranteed to electrify your Thursday evening and get you in the spirit. Your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan are channeling their inner Bruce Lee with the newest PC Tenno Reinforcements- the Ninkondi nun-chucks! 

With their armpits hopefully still intact, it’s time to introduce the top 4 candidates for Warframe Elections! Did your contender make it to the next round? Tune in to find out!

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, September 10 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

JZrS8s2.jpg

Gather round, Tenno! Today’s Prime Time is guaranteed to electrify your Thursday evening and get you in the spirit. Your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan are channeling their inner Bruce Lee with the newest PC Tenno Reinforcements- the Ninkondi nun-chucks! 

With their armpits hopefully still intact, it’s time to introduce the top 4 candidates for Warframe Elections! Did your contender make it to the next round? Tune in to find out!

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, September 10 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

what is primetime

Hey Admin, i have 4 questions. What is prime time? How does the platium prize thing work? What about my support ticket i sent you? Do a real person play the game as kick bot? I am new and noob

Newbie here, it's gonna be my 1st primetime! :)

Hey Admin, i have 4 questions. What is prime time? How does the platium prize thing work? What about my support ticket i sent you? Do a real person play the game as kick bot? I am new and noob

not an admin but prime time is a weekly stream where DE megan and DE rebecca play warframe or do warframe related activities. you only need to be logged in on twitch to be entered to win a platinum prize. the support ticket is viewed by it's own team although if it takes too long or they can't help then a staff member can possibly look into it, don't bug them though. and i believe kick bot is just a bot.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Dayum...

In past few days i've watched every single one video on warframe's youtube... Since i'm back from a long break.

Absolutely love the new ui, and that u actualy can have your own ship&stuff... A lot of new frames. And new updates all the time...

Like dayum!

Warframe have made such a big step forward. By that i mean - it almost feels like an entirely new game for me.

And as far as i've seen from some of the videos you guys are planing some great stuff.

So yea.

24:00 over here. 2 more hours for my first live stream ^-^ Can't wait for it!!

See you there guys!

not an admin but prime time is a weekly stream where DE megan and DE rebecca play warframe or do warframe related activities. you only need to be logged in on twitch to be entered to win a platinum prize. the support ticket is viewed by it's own team although if it takes too long or they can't help then a staff member can possibly look into it, don't bug them though. and i believe kick bot is just a bot.

thanks for replying to my "stupid" questions, kickbot just reply like a real person "sometimes"