Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Tomplexthis) The Temporal Warframe

(PSN)Tomplexthis

(Tomplexthis) The Temporal Warframe

Tom is Based around temporal capabilities

His name means "King of Time"

And as so he understands that bubbles are the most overpowered thing ever

Bubbles and time, they go hand in hand

*1013, 13, tick tock, his main thing is time and 13 which is basically times number

Tom has 2 special passives that have a chance to randomly activate.

1: {Flux}

Tom has a 3% chance to activate flux when getting a crit with a primary or secondary weapon

Flux lasts 3 seconds and increases his reload speed by 25% during its duration

*He glows while this is activated

2: {Displacement}

Tom has a 3% chance to activate displacement when being hit by any attack

It lasts 3 seconds and during its duration tom is immune to all procs and damage from any source

*He will become see through and flicker during its duration as well

*Bullets, enemies and projectiles will pass through him

*He also can walk through enemies, making it easy for him to escape tough situations

Tom is a sort of mix build with great health and power

He has higher speed as he is a slim warframe

He wheres a casual cloth like armor that lets him move faster

He wears a gray fedora and a trench coat with tennis shoes...

lol and finger-less boxer gloves, his main thing is his cloth 

(Stats)

Health: 130 (420 at rank 30)

Power: 130 (260 at rank 30)

Armor: 113

Shield Capacity: 80 (200 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.33

Conclave: 130

Polarities: 1 Madurai (V) and 1 Vazarin (D)

Aura Polarity: 1 Vazarin (D)

Ability 1: {Temporal Aging} {Cost -- 25 energy}

Tom casts out 3 auto seeking bubbles towards his target location

The bubbles explode on contact with the enemy and give them an aging proc

During this proc, they take damage over time, and are slowed as well, their armor is also reduced a bit

*The bubbles explode with a golden dust regardless of energy color + an explosion that is your energy color

Rank 0:: Duration 6 Seconds, Dps 100,Slow 30%, Armor Reduction of 5% 

Rank 1:: Duration 8 Seconds, Dps 125, Slow 45%, Armor Reduction of 10% 

Rank 2:: Duration 10 Seconds, Dps 150, Slow 60%, Armor Reduction of 15% 

Rank 3:: Duration 13 Seconds, Dps 200, Slow 75%, Armor Reduction of 25% 

***The augment turns this into an aging virus, enemies killed while hit by aging will spread it to a nearby enemy, for the base duration {Augment}

***This augment makes the aging act like a continuous virus that spreads from enemy to enemy, when there is no more enemies it dies out

Ability 2: {Rewind} {Cost -- 50 energy} *its an insta-cast like Saryns shedding ability

Tom creates a space/time copy state of himself in a location

This copy cannot take damage but is a save state of his current health/shields/ammo

The first cast creates the copy

The second cast teleports Tom back to the save states location and he will revert to its state 

Basically, if i have 300 health, i use this, then it saves that copy at 300

I can run around the map and get damaged up down to about 20 health

If i cast this, it will teleport me back to the copy and my health will recharge up to 300 again, this works for his shields/ammo/health'

i was thinking this could be extremely fun to use in spy mission, where i save my copy at the door,  get the data, then use this to teleport to my copy

this would be a really awesome power xD

Its only based off a duration though, it has a base time span of 20 and increases pretty high

*The copy looks like a glowing see through tom but frozen in space 

*While active, Tom gets a slight movement/attack speed boost

Rank 0:: Duration 20 Seconds, +15% Movement/Attack speed

Rank 1:: Duration 25 Seconds, +20% Movement/Attack speed

Rank 2:: Duration 30 Seconds,  +25% Movement/Attack speed

Rank 3:: Duration 40 Seconds, +35% Movement/Attack speed

Its cost is a slow drain of about 2 energy per second though, when your energy depletes it would disapear

***The augment is cool, if you die while it is in effect, you will auto revive and port to it, this occurs 1 time a match though {Augment}

^^I was thinking it would also save your energy's state as well, but minus the cost, so if i have 150 energy, i use this and it saves at 100, so when i cast again it will be 100

^^the second cast will be free, or essentially free because you restate to the 100 energy

Ability 3: {Hop} {Cost -- 50 energy}

Tom creates a glowing golden bubble around himself that teleports him to the targeted location

Any allies that are within this bubble will be teleported alongside him as well

Any enemies in the targeted location when the bubble arrives will be knocked down, stunned, and take a temporal aging proc

The bubble is great as a utility support power as well, to help allies escape

Its also a nice AOE Temporal aging bubble attack aside from just being a simple port

The range increases per rank, as well as the aging proc duration

Rank 0:: Range 50, Aging Duration 6 Seconds

Rank 1:: Range 75, Aging Duration 7 Seconds

Rank 2:: Range 100, Aging Duration 8 Seconds

Rank 3:: Range 150, Aging Duration 10 Seconds

***The augment recharges your allies health and shields on the port's landing, this make it into a good safeguard power to get allies out of tough situations 

{Augment}

Ability 4: {Distortion} {Cost -- 100 energy}

Tom Creates a massive AOE Bubble that freezes all enemies in time and place, but they can still be killed while in the bubble

When killed in the bubble they will not give anything until the bubble fades

So you can freeze 100 enemies in it, kill them all, then when the bubble fades they will all die at the exact same time

This would be so awesome to see though, create this massive bubble, freeze and kill an army

then when it fades they all die at the same time and drop all their loot/xp at the same time

*enemies frozen in the bubble have their armor reduced and have a increase to loot drops

Rank 0:: Range 20, Duration 10 Seconds, Armor Reduction 30%, Loot drop chance increase 30%

Rank 1:: Range 30, Duration 13 Seconds, Armor Reduction 40%, Loot drop chance increase 40%

Rank 2:: Range 40, Duration 18 Seconds, Armor Reduction 50%, Loot drop chance increase 50%

Rank 3:: Range 50, Duration 26 Seconds, Armor Reduction 65%, Loot drop chance increase 65%

***The augment will recharge allies health and shields while inside the bubble, combine this with the hop aug and you get a cool support Tom

{Augment}

Yeah Tomplexthis is named after me =p

But that's because time is my favorite element, so i just had to throw out my own style of time frame

I really wish he was real though =[

I would love to get my hands on the augments and use him as a support warframe for allies

Hes now my most favorite warframe though lol

xD time is the best

P.S To D.E

I really think that every warframe in the game should be given 2 passive abilities that complement them

This would further diversify all frames and give them little niche's that fit specifically towards their design

Hence why i love adding in passives to my warframe designs

Peace out yo xO 

<3 <3 <3

(Tomplexthis) The Temporal Warframe TYPE: ZERO!!!

I was thinking he would have this passive (Metronome)

Metronome, it switches his powers from Tick Form {DPS} or Tock Form {Support}

Every 30 Seconds, he ticks or tocks, and his 4 powers alter based on this

Like Rewind becomes Fast Forward

This teleports him to target location, and gives him a temporary speed boost

Hop becomes a stationary bubble shield called *(Stasis

Enemies that enter become frozen in time and cant do anything or take damage

Allies can enter freely but cannot attack

Stasis is a passive zone to relax in

Enemies just freeze upon entering this golden dust like bubble, it even freezes bullets as they enter

Upon its fizzling, it will turn on time again, and the bullets or enemies will begin moving

So if you are standing in it, you will be hit by like 100 bullets that entered, or something like that

Distortion will turn into Erase

Erase will shoot out multiple target seeking aging procs

But these will instead instantly kill all targets hit that have health below 50%

Killed targets will drop nothing, but sitll give xp, and leave behind dust particles that regenerate health and shields

The enemies that have above 50% hp will be instead hit by aging procs for a short duration, and slowed more than normal

Temporal Aging will turn into Temporal beam

With this form, Tom will fire a golden laser beam that pierces through all targets in a line

The laser will fire right through all enemies until it hits a wall or solid objects

it will be kinda like Freizas finger pistol laser, from DBZ

a small beam that fires through any amount of enemies

It deals direct hp damage and ignores armor or shields

And will apply aging procs on hit with any enemies

Tick tock essentially provides Tom with his own unique set of challenges

As he switches back and forth, you can choose to wait for either form

This gives tom access to 8 powers based around time

8 makes more sense because 8 = infinity or eternity, time i guess

=] 

I wonder how D.E could even approach this strange Warframe, i just really wish he was real, time is my favorite element

And we got no real time based Warframe, but we do got a necromancer xO and spiritual veil user = Limbo

Time is awesome

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
  • Like 1

Generally id say his color scheme is weird

His base energy color is Purple + Gold dust particles on all movements and powers regardless of color

You can pick any energy color for him, but all his powers will have little gold dust particles that are just his thing

they look like dust/sand/ and gold bits that sparkle for a bit and fade

Black Primary - White Secondary - Gold Tertiary - and Purple Energy

that's how i make all my warframes, since its kinda just how i like my whole scheme for any frame

• Like 1

some potential here, the ulti is a little op tho could do with a little bit of balancing for a good way to start balancing this is to just clarify something like "you can only have one distortion effect active at once" honestly 50m for the effect is pretty huge i honestly think its range should be more like Limbo's cataclysm 50m is basically the range of Loki's disarm if you run Stretch overextended AND his arcane Swindle helmet and thats just to get up to 50m. you are starting your ulti's base range at 50m from what i see so with 235% range if you go with a max range build, you would be freezing up to 117.5 meters which is just HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. pretty much Nerf its range haha

Edited by Burntoutt

some potential here, the ulti is a little op tho could do with a little bit of balancing for a good way to start balancing this is to just clarify something like "you can only have one distortion effect active at once" honestly 50m for the effect is pretty huge i honestly think its range should be more like Limbo's cataclysm 50m is basically the range of Loki's disarm if you run Stretch overextended AND his arcane Swindle helmet and thats just to get up to 50m. you are starting your ulti's base range at 50m from what i see so with 235% range if you go with a max range build, you would be freezing up to 117.5 meters which is just HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. pretty much Nerf its range haha

its just a guesstimate, why go small when you got a big imagination?

Why would being immune to damage for a duration as a passive be balanced at all ever?

Cause =p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time, the final frontier? what no space is... or is it =o

Time is the fourth dimension, the mind, its co-precept is dreams, if only i knew what a precept was

Also  my brother wants me to design 2 more frames,

A spirit frame whose design is based off the Oculyst blue chrome looking design,

This frame is like a spirit/ghost frame, pretty cool so yeah

The second is a were wolf frame who can change from were form and normal form, like an equinox

However he is a were wolf, so he has a morph for his first power,

3 normal powers, 3 werewolf powers

He sounds weird, but i got an idea for a howl that makes fear, and a power that spins with claws like a tornado

Another frame, is a female frame of light, she uses light to mess with stuff, she is a support frame, offering damage resistance and heals

She shoots a laser, and makes a bubble -__-

Sounds like Lux from League of Legends though

Well, Time yo

• Like 1

Those passives alone are massively Op.... did you even ever check out the Arcanes you get from doing ffing Raids?

Honestly I did not read the rest because if you think that is even remotely balanced then I have no hope for the rest.

But then... you are only a Novice....maybe play the game some more before coming up with concepts like this.

Those passives alone are massively Op.... did you even ever check out the Arcanes you get from doing ffing Raids?

Honestly I did not read the rest because if you think that is even remotely balanced then I have no hope for the rest.

But then... you are only a Novice....maybe play the game some more before coming up with concepts like this.

i dont really understand what brought about your obsessive obscene hatred, but this is just a Fan "concept" dude

its nothing more than a dust in the air, nothing more, nothing less

i dont know what kinda life you had, but it must've been hard, dealing with all that hatred in your heart =[

just chill and find a different way to vent lol

• Like 1

i dont really understand what brought about your obsessive obscene hatred, but this is just a Fan "concept" dude

its nothing more than a dust in the air, nothing more, nothing less

i dont know what kinda life you had, but it must've been hard, dealing with all that hatred in your heart =[

just chill and find a different way to vent lol

Man way to not be able to take criticism... should not post anything if you cant take that.

A single post cant be called obsessive, only if I were to leave multiple posts and follow you on other topics could I be called obsessive.

Obscene? what about it was obscene?

Hatred.... do you even know what any of the words you used mean?

A concept is obviously something that could make it into the game, Im saying you have no sense of balance which makes this concept indeed dust in the air, which Im sure you dont want it to be otherwise why post it at all?

You are getting pretty personal pretty darn quick, again: Cant take criticism? then dont post anything.

Tick Tock, i added it in because it was bugging me

I liked the concept of Tick Tock as a thing to him, i called it Metronome

every 30 seconds his 4 powers change form

Giving him access to a total of 8 powers

4 for tick and 4 for tock

Maybe he would have a metronome on his back, it would change from White to Black based on tick or tock

A clock on his back?, it seems interesting, the background would be black or white, for tick and tock

Time is such an interesting element

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Time warframes as a whole are so generic

Its interesting to look at the other ones i've found around on the forums

The fact that we all think similar is what i like

Quite compelling to determine this, but i still believe i got the best one

4 abilities that change based on metronome every 30 seconds

so he has like 8 abilities, cause 8 = infinity

and time is eternal, or infinite

I need to post the other time buddy warframes, cause time is awesome

A Salsa Wizard's https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/550428-time-control-warframe/

Joshstark98's https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/549886-warframe-concept-time-controlling-warframe/

and Akikio Shikata's https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/550444-time-warframe/

*I'll post the links to any others i find on the forums in this 1 reply, for ease of access to moi-ah

0-0 like really

DFall3n1's https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548896-echo-the-time-looper-name-change-needed/?hl=%2Btime+%2Bwarframe

Honzuly's https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/365098-new-warframe-concept-project-tempos/?hl=+time%20+warframe

h2loons's https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548899-new-warframe-idea-chronos-the-time-frame/?hl=%2Btime+%2Bwarframe

DUDE, why do we all got a ability called rewind xO

lol, i want rewind though, the one i made, cause its funny

mostly for spy missions though, since i run those a ton

place a copy of yourself on first cast

2nd cast teleports you back to copy, pretty simple

*i couldn't really find any others, so we got 7 time warframe concepts though

I find it hilarious how much each one has in common

Even without ever knowing each other, or even seeing the forum post

we seem to all come to similar conclusions about each frame

with similar abilities and names, kind of funny when you really look at the grand design of the universe and all

TIME xO 

of course in my dreams, i'am the king of time, many pale in comparison and knowledge about time

And how powerful it truly is, and what powers you can or cant have as a time person

time is awesome, we really need at time warframe DE <3

• Like 1

I never went into details about what i wanted mine to look like though

I'd say a tall guy with a fedora, and aeronaut goggles, goggles on his fedora

He wears finger less boxer gloves

And casual jeans and sneakers

He has a casual undershirt with a vest over top, and an ascot

Cloth xP

he would be short though, about 5 Foot 6 inches, with a slim slender build, with tone muscle, yep

with a fiery wild lions mane like hair style that comes out from under the fedora, even though its a warframe

Tiny bits of golden dust radiate around him, they sparkle and shine, flicker and fade

His primary is black, secondary white, tetriay gold, with additional purple and gold energy color

on both his hands is 2 watches, 1 silver watch, on the left, 1 gold watch on the right

and around his ankles, just above his feet, is opposite watches, 1 silver right, 1 gold left, but these hover around his ankles and glow

id say the watches hover and move about his wrists and ankles, spinning and rotating clock wise

The gold watches move in a clockwise rotation, while spinning counter clockwise

The silver watches move in a counter clockwise rotation, while spinning clockwise 

Like the chain/ring while rotate, but the actual centerpiece watch will spin, one clockwise, the other counter clockwise

epic, on his eyes would be 2 lines like tear drops that ooze a golden energy from them

the lines go from his eye to his chin down in a straight line, so jaw basically, like the guy from bleach, arankar, white/black/green guy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guess what?

i found another time warframe

i think its time, for a time based warframe xD

see that pun

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/476671-tock-warframe-of-time-with-concept-artedited-abilities-names-and-their-stats/

well this ones name is tock, by L-B-H-100

and like alot of the other time frames, he has the exact same powers, and Rewind, but his is called Renege -_- lol

i havent had internet for awhile, so i think there has been about 9 or more time frames with the same powers again

woot!

hurray for the collective conscious of the universe, how all of us time frame people think alike, having never read each others posts xD

this dude hasnt even finished making his time frame though https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556823-the-full-rework-of-hemamaster-of-sands-of-time-new-name-also/

-PP-Ighanim

*So far ive found about 9 others, imma look for more -_- DE should see this weirdness

so many people want a time frame, but they all have similar ideas?

• Like 1