Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Keeps Crashing On Me

BlazeGirl_

After the hotfix 17.4.2, My game has been very laggy and crashed on me multiple times. It takes up to 10 minutes for the launcher to launch the game/log into my account, and when I go in game, it takes forever to respond to the actions I do in my ship. Example, if I wanna access my arsenal, it takes up to 5 minutes to equip the weapon I want to equip, and 5 minutes to exit the arsenal. Sometimes the game also stops responding to everything, where I can walk around but cannot click anything, and then it crashes and goes back to the login screen.

It was not like this before the hotfix, but now I simply cannot play the game? 

I installed this game through steam, do I have to reinstall or what? 

Thanks! 

I've been having a similar issue for a while hoping that it would get resolved but it hasn't so far.

So the issue I've been having is that almost every time I return from a mission and the rewards screen pops up, my warframe gets set as default Excal and internal colours of my Liset take a few seconds to load. After which the game disconnects to the login screen, where I enter my password but it tells me my info is wrong but when I retry it for the 2nd/3rd time it logs me in just fine.

I find this to also happen rarely when I take a look at the navigation then back out, it crashes.

While I partially believe that my connection is to blame, this really hasn't happened before. Only with the recent updates.

I'm running the game through Steam and running Windows 8.1 if that helps

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah this has happened to me too. I finish (or quit) a mission, and the rewards don't show up, and then I get logged out, and guess what?

NONE OF MY PROGRESS WAS SAVED!

Which means I can't earn mastery or level up weps, or do anything for that matter. It's frustrating as I am really close to mr8. 

DE, this has been happening since update 17.4 I believe. It may be connection problems on my end, but like RustyCanMan, this hasn't ever happened before. Please fix this with the next hotfix.

I crash whenever I try to create a new session whether it is going to Navigation and trying to get in through there or going to Conclave. My game freezes completely and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get out of it. Evolution Engine doesn't send me a crash report. This started happening after update 17.6 when Trinity Prime was released.