Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe livestreams

Trancemaster

Hello there i want to try and get one of these topics up were we can gather up all the livestreams about warframe in one spot.

The idea is this. We give some short info about our stream, A stream link, and something else. And this is all about share gameplay, Tips and more.

NOTE: Make sure you remove the Bold tag when you have copied the text.

Stream link:
When will the stream be runing:
Webcam and Mic?:
What games will be streamed:
Other info about you or the stream:
NOTE: Make sure you remove the Bold tag when you have copied the text.

Thats how i want it to be sorted out. You copy that and fill in your stuff and lets hope we can gather all our livestreams in one topic and get something going.
I have noticed a lack of both channels and viewers for this game when you go on twitch.tv and i hope to change this.

Lets see what we can get going.

-------------------------------------------------------

And here is the new section i will post about streaming softwere and usefull pages for those of you out there that wants to try out livestreaming.

To get this started we will go over what program we should be useing. The two most used are OBS (open broadcaster software) and Xsplit.

Xsplit is the most used one because it have been around for quite some time and used to be free. So everyone was already comfortable with it and buyed a license when it were a super sale. This softwere will solve most issues and it will also eat abit of your computer (cpu heavy) but this not always the case because some people out there have very good hardware.

OBS (my favorite) I cant say for sure how long this wonderfull program have been out there but it is underrated for sure. It will handle HD streaming with HD sound for free so you dont have to buy any license. This is generaly the program to go for when you want to start out with streaming so you can get a feel for the whole thing.

Xsplit site link http://www.xsplit.com/
OBS site link http://obsproject.com/

If you are picking OBS for your streaming software then have a look on this page http://www.teamliqui...topic_id=372629 This page is THE guide for new users to get comfy with OBS. So make sure you check it out.

Edited by Trancemaster

Stream link: Twitch.tv/Deadmines

When will the stream be runing: Any day and at any hour, No set times.

Webcam and Mic?: Yes and Yes.

What games will be streamed: Alot of different games.

Other info about you or the stream: My name is Marcus and i am 23 years old. live in sweden and love playing games at a higher level and my big addiction is grinding and farming =D

Edited by Trancemaster

Stream Link: Twitch.tv/toolargetocare

When will you be streaming: Everyday mostly afternoons.

Webcam and Mic?: I have both but don't use webcam often. I plan to in the future.

What games will be streamed: Warframe mainly, But I also stream minecraft. Other games may be added as time goes on.

About me: I am a 17 year old senior who has been streaming for a while now. I decided I wanted a change in games and found Warframe. I love to interact with my stream so if you come in don't be afraid to say something I will always reply. I hope to see you in the stream!

Stream link: www.twitch.tv/xtehguy

When will the stream be runing: Everyday but to make sure here is the status: [ONLINE]

Webcam and Mic?: Both!

What games will be streamed: Warframe, LoL, Dark Souls, Anything I have that you want to see ^_^

I was blessed the other day when a Warframe Developer (Dolrmur < Twitch Name) came to my stream ^_^ Yes its true! I hope this is not a one off, I think its great that the Warframe Staff like to see their game being loved and having a chat with some fans. Also thankyou for stopping by! All i have to say about my stream is: If you would like any help or just some friendly advice or maybe even someone to play with they pop by ^_^

Stream link:http://www.twitch.tv/abloec

When will the stream be runing: I currently tend to stream id say 6pm to whenever I get off mountain time. I streamed for 13 hours like 2 days ago I believe so it just depends on how I am feeling.

Webcam and Mic?: Webcam - no Mic - yes

What games will be streamed: I am currently streaming Warframe but I could stream others as I feel like playing them.

I do plan to allow my viewers to vote on what items I use while I stream, so if you want to see any items in action and ask me my opinion on them come on by. I am a ex CS CAL player so don't hesitate to ask about weapons or anything. I also do play with viewers when I have space in my group, and if you need help farming a warframe ill help.

Edited by Scypher

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/kenshinesca

When will the stream be running?: Will be streaming Warframe usually late nights or when I don't know what else to play.

Webcam and Mic: yes to both

What games will be streamed: I will usually be streaming Warframe late nights or when I don't know what else to play.

Other Info:

I think quality wise my stream looks pretty good no lag and good quality video. I stream a bit of everything xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC games as well. I interact with chat and usually am always talking when I play like an active commentary.

Lets keep gathering up our livestreams and lets share this game with the public that we find on twitch.tv and own3d.tv etc

And yes when devs show up on streams and hang abit in the chat to be social with the public its a ton of fun and it is rewarding in its own way. I know the CCP crew from eve online are 1 example that show themselfs on streams etc and lets hope the warframe crew will keep showing up for some fun.

And lets keep the streaming links coming and fill up this topic so everyone can hit follow for those that you can find intresting.

EDIT:1

Fixed some stuff in the first post and also added an other line to include in all your posts.

Other info about you or the stream:

i noticed that alot of ppl added some info under their link. so why not lets just add that so we can clean stuff up abit. So make sure you edit your posts if you wish to add something =)

Edited by Trancemaster

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/elosiro

When will the stream be runing: most every night between 19:00 and 23:00 dutch time

Webcam and Mic?: only mic

What games will be streamed: warframe and some other games mostly warframe though

Other info about you or the stream:mostly playing whit other players in the stream friends or clan mate's im a guy of 20 years old and work fultime

Edited by NightBeatz

Stream link: www.twitch.tv/osigalas

When will the stream be runing: I stream everyday, normally for about 6 hours or so, spread out in some cases.

Webcam and Mic?: Both

What games will be streamed: In the next week or so I imagine mostly warframe due to my addiction. Otherwise, the stream is primarily League of Legends, Bloodline Champions, and small horror games like Witches House, and Mad Father.

Other info about you or the stream: My name is Jackson, I'm 20 and currently at university studying game design. Been gaming from a young aged and am really into multiplayer games.

Lets keep the Channel links coming and dont forget to edit your old posts if information is not up to date.

I will also try and have a look around the forum and gather up any "left over" stream topics out there, So we simply can have them all in 1 place.

Make sure to check everyone out and see if there is something you like. You can always learn a thing or two. But you could also be the one answering questions or giving beta keys is somones channel w/e can happen.

EDIT: Added more stuff to the first post about streaming and fixed a few "bad things" i think :P

Edited by Trancemaster

Stream link: http://twitch.tv/captaincirno

When will the stream be runing:Normaly i stream at random times but on weekends i could see if i can stream during 11:20 EST to 2:00EST

Webcam and Mic?: Both but im not going to use them. i perfer not to talk unless im in a group since i feel awkward talking to a screen. EDIT: i will use my mic but NOT the webcam for many reason. 1 is parents.

What games will be streamed: Warframe, PDoD(pokemon:dawn of Darkness) and any other free to play game.

Other info about you or the stream: im a guy whos 17 yrs old who likes to cook. I will allow people who watch my stream vote for what game to life stream next.

Edited by thatkidmatt

Stream link:www.twitch.tv/infekt1on

When will the stream be runing: I Stream Warframe @ (PST) 7 p.m. to 12 p.m.

Webcam and Mic?:Yes and Yes

Other info about you or the stream: I keep the entertainment going!

What games will be streamed: Come ask me, sir

**Edit** My streaming wil be cut for a few weeks, the NIC card on my Streaming PC Blew out

Edited by Infekt1on

Stream link: www.twitch.tv/Steam313

When will the stream be runing: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12pm-3pm Central US (all other days evenings when I get off from work!)

Webcam and Mic?: Yes to both & I will respond to questions in Chat!

What games will be streamed: Warframe, Smite, League of Legends, CS:Go/CS:Source, anything else im feeling like

Other info about you or the stream: Paid beta tester for several companies, played professional Halo (world champs 1/2) and CS:S/1.6 (ex-cal IM/P)

Edited by Shabaka

Stream link: www.twitch.tv/Isycar

When will the stream be runing: kinda whenever i'm gaming

Webcam and Mic?: No cam, but i use a mic

What games will be streamed: Warframe, League of Legends, Hawken, planetside 2... whatever else i feel like playing at any given time

Other info about you or the stream: occassionally open up to vote for what to play when i can't decide what i feel like doing. willing to game with people from the chat on request.

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/0mnicast

When will the stream be runing: I try to stream a little while every day though no set schedule.

Webcam and Mic?: Both

What games will be streamed: Warframe, Minecraft, and League of Legends

Other info about you or the stream: Just a fairly active streamer, who love to relax with chat, come and join me <3

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/nagel182

When will the stream be runing: whenever i feel like it mostly weekends.

Webcam and Mic?: I have both but i only use mic, but if some people request it can add webcam

What games will be streamed: Warframe, Dead space, Path of xile, and generaly what i feel like

Other info about you or the stream: I'min GMT+1 and I ussualy stram when i'm off work.

Also I'm using Xsplit becouse OBS crashes the game for me however i try to use it.

any one can help me with this?

Edited by NaGeL

Webcam and Mic?: I have both but i only use mic, but if some people request it can add webcam

What games will be streamed: Warframe, Dead space, Path of xile, and generaly what i feel like

Other info about you or the stream: I'min GMT+1 and I ussualy stram when i'm off work.

Also I'm using Xsplit becouse OBS crashes the game for me however i try to use it.

Did you try running the 64 bit version of OBS? That worked for me.

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/zetazmanian

When will the stream be runing: No set schedule but at least once a day between 9am - 1an GMT +1.

Webcam and Mic?: Got both but not always using either. Always anwering in chat when I'm listening to music.

What games will be streamed: Warframe

Other info about you or the stream: Currently unemployed amateur football (soccer) player from Sweden who loves to play videogames. Currently addicted to Warframe. Likes to have active viewers who asks questions and wants me to play their favorite songs for them.

strange strange. never heard of that one before, OBS crashing your game does not sound legit. make sure you run the correct client for your system etc 32bit or 64bit and make sure you run as admin. not much help i can provide on that subject i am sorry

Stream link:http://www.twitch.tv/wtfcallss

When will the stream be runing: didnt decide yet about when i will stream. but ill stream a lot :D

Webcam and Mic?:Just Mic

What games will be streamed:Warframe and sometimes Heores of Newerth (if u want me to play more games ill do that with love :D)

Other info about you or the stream: i want to upload to YouTube me doing missions. i think its can be good.