Ask A Cephalon, Sept 15

DE_Adam

Although Tenno spend a majority of their time enforcing balance throughout the System it's not unusual for Tenno to use their spare moments between combat engaging in more relaxing activities.  Today Cordylon offers a bit of advice for a Tenno looking to spend some time fishing, as well as shining some light on homemade weapons and assassination contracts.

Click here to gain access to all of Cordylon's bi-weekly revelations, and let us know what you'd like to ask the information-sorting AI.  We'll make sure he gets your message.

-DE_Adam

Dear Cordylon.

Why is it that two times the Lotus has called a strike team to assassinate Councilor Vay Hek, and letting him escape both times is considered by the Lotus as a mission success? This just gives Hek time to regain his strength and power, or do something incredibly insane in desperation.

We should seek out Hek and actually, definitely, permanently, kill him! 100% !

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

"· Uranus - Since their establishment of underwater facilities on Uranus the Grineer have been in a constant struggle to keep the wildlife at a safe distance from their operations. Uranus' depths would present an excellent challenge should you find a suitable place to ground yourself outside of the dense, toxic liquid comprising the planet."

Wait i thought the underwater lab tilset was on one of Uranus' moons?

Since when you enter a mission there above the water line you can see a massive planetoid in the sky and i thought that was the actual Uranus.

Just like how we never fight on Saturn's (non existing) surface but rather on ships and asteroids in it's orbit.

After all it makes more sense than a gas giant suddently having water or liquid methan oceans and rockbed (which should be so cold that levels should have permanent shield reduction).

Edited by Othergrunty

Just so you know, I would pay good money for a fishing game in Warframe.

A proper fishing minigame with a tank on the Liset to show off the biggest or most visually striking catch. Cosmetic fishing poles. Being able to craft bait from slaughtered enemies.

Fishing in a peaceful lake environment in a little row boat.

Glorious.

Just so you know, I would pay good money for a fishing game in Warframe.

A proper fishing minigame with a tank on the Liset to show off the biggest or most visually striking catch. Cosmetic fishing poles. Being able to craft bait from slaughtered enemies.

Fishing in a peaceful lake environment in a little row boat.

Glorious.

If its anything like Twilight Princess's fishing i'd totally play that for hours on end.

*Ask a Cephalon*

Is the Orokin the human race in the future? I know the Sentients are from "somewhere" outside our sol system, I just can't figure out whether or not the Orokin themselves are humans or, like the Sentients, came to earth from elsewhere?

Dear Cordylon,

We've seen cloning labs after dealing with Tyl Regor, but why haven't we attacked them before? We sabotage Grineer Galleon reactors all the time, but why not sabotage a reactor inside a cloning facility or weapons factory? Are they just too large and/or well defended to take down? Or are there just so many of them that destroying one or two wouldn't make a big enough dent in Grineer forces to be worth the effort?

Greetings, Cordylon.

As a Limbo user, I feel like what we knew about the original was a little vague.

Was the mistake that led to his death merely an oversight? Or were there other reasons for him to commit an error such as that?

Also, is the Lotus aware of some synergies between Limbo and other warframes that break the balance between squad compositions?

Edited by HankMadness64

Cordylon,

My current Liset is not meeting my needs. While a new paint job did help me personalize it, I still find the spartan design to be lacking in key areas. Is there a reputable ship builder or construction facility available for Tenno seeking to get a sleek, stealthy ship, that actually features a few extras like concealed weaponry, Sentinel Maintenance area, and actual seats? I'm not even asking for kubrow-leather seats; just normal ones.

Dear Cordylon, 

Are there any Tenno splinter groups out there, tenno that have lost faith in the lotus either from grineer/corpus propaganda or became selfish and started mercenary work for themselves or tenno that have gone off in search for fabled 'lore' or a sense of self, and are any growing in size and number that the lotus might have to do something about them?

Edited by S1gnas