Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roller Specter Challenge!

Darthmufin

The Challenge: Defeat Missions Using Only A Roller Specter

Rules:

*You must use a warframe augment mod that increases an allies damage (eg. Freeze Force), with Freeze Force being the best one. 

*You may not directly kill an enemy with anything other than your first ability (but not intentionally)

Go to any level mission (but not the easiest ones!) and see how far you can get using nothing but Roller Specters. You can do this alone or with a group, but you can only use roller specters!

Here is an example video of me finishing 5 waves of infested defense on Saturn. Try the challenge out for yourself and discuss or post a video below!

Edited by Darthmufin

sometimes i get confused how this post made on September 16th and gets 150 some views, but a post made a day ago gets almost the same amount. is my posts hidden for some people? 

i have never seen anyone on the forums or youtube who has made this challenge or anything similar... 

I dont know, why does no one read my topics or great ideas? Because i post about stuff no one cares about lol.

I think you should change the topic title to "Cold Balls in Hot Infested Hell DPS YOLO Y U NO GIB US MULTISHOT SMGS GAWD DE???", then maybe you'll grab some eyeballs.

Anyway, fun to see something new like this. I wonder if minions can take advantage of Sonar...