Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Energy Pickup Vacuum Bug

GammaRayz

Sometimes when the carrier goes to vacuum up energy, the energy doesn't get picked up but instead gets held by the carrier resulting in several energy balls following you and the constant spam of the sound of picking up drops. Also when this bug occurs, energy siphon doesn't regenerate energy. This occurred when doing the Robot proxy alert

lmao you are preaching to the choir bub, this bug is years old and keeps persisting. It usually happens more with nova prime and loki prime if you have primed flow on. There is no point in making bug reports about it anymore. 

Edited by Darthmufin

I got a PM from a fellow PS4 Tenno who is experiencing the same problem. He had some more light to shed on the issue:

I can't post to the PC bug thread because I'm PS4, but I've reported this several times since it started happening to me with the Tubemen update.

The problem only occurs when I am not the host, but it's not related to lag; as you said, it happens EVERY time as soon as you have full energy.

I tried getting rid of my mods like Flow/Primed Flow, it didn't make a difference. I also tried not bringing my syndicate weapons/mods that restore energy...still happened.

The problem is actually frame related, not Carrier. If you don't bring Carrier and stand over an energy orb at max energy you will hear a continuous pick up noise, Carrier just exacerbates the problem.

I also mostly play Nova, but all the frames I had prior to the Tubeman update that I regularly play have this issue too (Nyx, Valkyr, etc). Only my 2 newest frames, Ash prime and Equinox don't seem to have the problem.

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that you PC folks can finally get DE to notice/do something.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i also  receive this from time to time but i noticed in my case its when the host has a poor internet connection when i play with 1 of my friends and he host a game 90 % of the time i get this bug when i am hosting the game every thing is ok.

go to option  and then game play i believe it is and change the max pink to 100 it takes a bit longer to get into a game but when you do get in you should not have this sort of issue.