Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 60 Overview

DE_Adam

Each Devstream dives headfirst into the heart of Warframe's development, and this week is certainly no exception!  In a two-for-one deal Rebecca and Sheldon showed off Atlas and our work-in-progress Warframe based on the legendary Monkey King -- alongside a host of other exciting details on the progress of 17.5, upcoming Archwing changes, the Rhino Temple Guard skin and more!

Click here to get a breakdown of Devstream 60's revelations and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

give it a bit of time to be polished and ready for mainstream.  been waiting for an earth based frame since I started playing 2 yrs ago now its close and I cant wait and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be near perfect with minimal adjustments needed.

Here's hoping the upcoming arcane system changes lets us move around the old helmet ones (restricted to the other helmets of the specific warframe). It would be really nice to be able to wear my excalibur prime helmet or the new mordred one :< Pretty please?

Wukong is giving me flashbacks to my League of Legends days...

I kind of hope the new boar is separate from the old boar though. I'll feel bad for all the people who slaved to get enough plat for the wrecking rhino pack. It probably won't be though.

Edited by Fawruxu

nerf multishot and it will be replaced by another damage mod and the same problem will happen. Keep in mind people level up to be more powerful, thing do not always need a downside you know.

Nerfing multishot without doing a rework on enemy scaling and weapon would be a bad move. A move that will force people to use a specific set of weapon. Crit build, status build and high-rate of fire will be outclass by the slow rate of fire/high damage weapon. This will destroy our weapon diversity and narrow it =/

I agree Ninjamander, nerfing required damage mods must come after or at worst with a rebalancing of enemy scaling. The current balance of the game relies on those damage mods for players to even contribute on missions. I am hopeful, though not expectant honestly, that the devteam will look at improving the game experience with our observations in mind even if the path is a step backward.

nerf multishot and it will be replaced by another damage mod and the same problem will happen. Keep in mind people level up to be more powerful, thing do not always need a downside you know.

Nerfing multishot without doing a rework on enemy scaling and weapon would be a bad move. A move that will force people to use a specific set of weapon. Crit build, status build and high-rate of fire will be outclass by the slow rate of fire/high damage weapon. This will destroy our weapon diversity and narrow it =/

And why would you post that after it was confirmed that multishot change will be followed by global changes including enemy scaling. :\

Edited by -Ksaero-

We’re currently working on adjusting Mesa’s Peacemaker to be narrowed down to a cone of view instead of a full 360 auto-hit. As players adjust the cone they’ll auto-hit enemies within its range, dealing more damage over time as the cone decreases in size. This rework will provide Mesa with a blend of precision-based high damage that should feel far more rewarding to use.

This sounds like a nerf. Nerfs are not rewarding.

Small mistake near the bottom

"The Boar has received a lot of love, and almost read for its re-release. This includes quite a bit of polish to the classic weapon."

As You should see... "Almost read for its".. 

OCD mode activated *boop*

Edited by SubjectL

ok, great informations

as well as there is no word about excal umbra which was announced too allready earlier ... whats up with ? =)

Rhino Temple Guard

The Rhino Temple Guard skins are coming along nicely! Check out this upcoming weapon skin here:

there is no link for =)

Edited by SbruL

I think you shouldn't nerf Mesa's peacemaker, your idea look bad, just think about it... Mesa can die easily when she is using the actual peacemaker that work in 360 degrees if she runs out of energy... In your sugested version Mesa will die a lot of times because she can't protect every angle.

I think that's not rewarding, it's frustrating, seriously.

You should instead repair chroma or vauban's alerts, maybe the void drops, those are better and more needed that a nerf for Mesa

Edited by zuljin3