Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Champion Challenge: Assisted Assassination

DE_Adam

It's been a while since our last Blade and Gun Challenge, but we definitely haven't forgotten our previous Challenge winners or what's at stake for our Champions!  Click here to see who was announced to be our final Blade and Gun Champion and our special Champion Challenge.

This Champion Challenge marks the final season of Blade and Gun Challenge -- although not the end of our periodic challenges.  Expect to see Blade and Gun Challenge (and its unique rewards) appear again in the future with a far simpler format.

Good luck to all our Champions.  May the best submission win!

-DE_Adam

Wow, Love this, what skill! Now those are Tenno that Teshin would be proud of!! So very few have the patience, skill and desire to master the art of melee...

I praise to thee, my honorable Tenno Brothers!  

Wish more would follow in your foots steps... 

Champions may submit a maximum of two screenshots, and screenshot cannot feature the same allied Champions.

I don't get that part. We have to pair up and kill a boss with our melee weapon at close range at the same time without being able to view each other in a screenshot?

I'm sure I'm reading this wrong but I just don't see another way.

Champions may submit a maximum of two screenshots, and screenshot cannot feature the same allied Champions.

I don't get that part. We have to pair up and kill a boss with our melee weapon at close range at the same time without being able to view each other in a screenshot?

I'm sure I'm reading this wrong but I just don't see another way.

it means, if you want to post 2 screenshots, you need teamed with 2 different people.

Ehehey! Reply box is back!

Anyways, There's a typo in the main page;

"

Reward:

One qualifying Tenno best displays holding off the Infestation wins this week's Blade and Gun Champion Challenge and earns the following rewards:

• 1000 Platinum for all participating Champions in the winning Submission

In addition, all of our Blade and Gun Champions will receive a unique Sigil in-game to commemorate their creative victories. This Sigil will be distributed to Champions as soon as possible.

All Challenge Winners are tracked over the course of eight weeks. Once eight Challenge Winners have been determined, winners will form into teams to compete in a special edition Blade and Gun Challenge featuring Platinum prizes!

Good luck and have fun, Tenno!

-DE_Adam"

Don't think they'll be holding off infestation, unless maybe they fight Phorid or Lephantis.

Also, good luck to all participants! ^.^

so only champs can participate?

Yes, but only for this particular end-season contest.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382386-blade-and-gun-challenge-rules/

Each season has 8 contests, everybody can participate.

And at the end the winners team up for the 1000 plat reward in the season team challenge.  

Then it starts all over again.

Edited by MystMan

This was hard but thanks to google translate ( https://translate.google.com/#en/ru/ ), me and GpyIIIeBbIy where able to communicate with each other! His native language is russian and mine is french, meaning we did have a bit of a hard time to communicate XD

It took us several try but we did it!

loadout :

deS286v.jpg

My entry of me and GpyIIIeBbIy, both killing The Sergeant on Mars: XpAKvkz.jpg

Just look at the leg XD

Edited by Ninjamander

Me and Ninjamander tried the challenge multiple times, but its impossible... every time we play together "all of the bosses" just die in 1 hit and glitch out. Its very confusing, we have tried changing loadouts, warframes, weapons removed all pets and even changed auras... always the same result.

*Edit*

After some testing we finally found a way to prevent the bug as a temporary workaround, me inviting my partner "after" starting the game on my own seems to fix that.

Edited by StarScribe

Me and Ninjamander tried the challenge multiple times, but its impossible... every time we play together "all of the bosses" just die in 1 hit and glitch out. Its very confusing, we have tried changing loadouts, warframes, weapons removed all pets and even changed auras... always the same result.

yup..totaly broken ._.

edit: seem we fix it by doing a invite right before the boss room, the other player accept then the host get inside the boss room meanwhile the other player get in.

Vpz72WN.jpgd

Edited by Ninjamander

We encounter many struggle but a tenno never give up. Glory to the lotus!

my second entry:

loadout :

lnpNh1m.jpg

Just moments before the final lethal blow... *Me & StarScribe cornering Tyl Regor with nowhere to escape and our blades closing in on him. He has nowhere left to run & nowhere left to hide!

UMn8aL1.jpg

Edited by Ninjamander

Loadout

0y18835ag7po56czg.jpg?size_id=8

The hunt is on!

Entry Screenshot

9e6frm9v3065d74zg.jpg?size_id=8

Tyl Regor faces a dissection as his arms and legs get decapitated by Me & Ninjamander just moments after our blades have connected... with overwhelming force!

This should teach Regor some manners when facing against the Tenno & the Lotus!

........DRAGON KICK!

Who needs blades when you can make a boss explode by mighty kicking power!

VdW5p28.jpg

Loadout

lIzdmPv.jpg

Extra

Kg2wyYV.gif

~40 hours of playing to capture this perfectly timed synchronized moment!

ILKnX9U.jpg

Victory!

Edited by MystMan