Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Architecture Ideas (Revamp)

SirNerdsAlot5

*Big thanks to the members of Outlaw Star for some of the ideas. Special thanks to Zackai

**Please note that I only list the energy requirement and not the materials. This is mostly due to the fact that you'll see a reactor core listed below.

I will start by saying I absolutely love the Dojo. Outlaw Star uses it quite often and it has further brought our clan together. We've been discussing things like custom aesthetics and new rooms to be added. We've proposed this to some of our Design Council people and they agreed. Here's just a list of things I've gathered from them and some things I've come up with:

1. Zen Garden

• Cost 5 Energy
  • Has usable seats

2. Grass Field Dome

• Has artificial sunlight
  • Has 2v2 dueling
  • Size comparable to great hall
  • Cost 15 Energy

3. Parkour Course

• A series of moving platforms for jumping
  • Lasers that deal 0 damage, but knock you down/back
  • Several versions can be built
  • Cost 10 Energy each

4. Racing Course

• Could be a straight line or parkour race
  • Cost 8 Energy

5. Platformed Dueling Room

• Floating platforms to jump between
  • Third dueling room
  • Cost 6 Energy

6. Architect's Lab

• Researches new aesthetics and rooms for the Dojo
  • Costs 8 energy

7. Research For Dojo color/design skins (Ex: gold Orokin skin, Tenno/Vandal skin, red color for original skin)

• Options for Dojo reskin/colorize

8. Different Announcer

• Make other announcers to be researched in Architect Lab

9. Reactor Core

• Adds 50 energy
  • Costs 10 energy

10. Weapon Range (for weapon/power damage testing)

• Has 3 dummies, one for each faction
  • Dummies take damage to test abilities/weapons
  • Costs 5 Energy

11. Dance Club (low "demand" for this)

• Has an area where use bind activates a dance
  • Has a bar off to the side
  • Costs 5 energy

12. Extraction Room

• Allows players to manually leave the Dojo
  • Costs 2 energy

13. Leaderboard Room

• 3 Boards
  • First board shows stats for wins/losses overall in the Dojo

• Second shows a custom board for tournament brackets
  • Third board shows most resources donated
  • Costs 2 energy

14. WarFrame Skin research

• New color patterns
  • New helmets

15. Meeting Room

• Allows up to 10 people to meet at a table
  • Pulls up a menu that shows all current research/construction
  • *Only allows certain ranks to interact
  • Costs 3 energy

16. Tech Lab

• Researches alternate appearances for WarFrames and weapons
  • Also researches Mods for WarFrames and weapons
  • *Also researches Sentinels and Sentinel costumes
  • Costs 12 energy

17. Statues

• Build boss statues
  • Build WarFrame statues
  • Researched in Architect Lab

18. Market Room

• Allows you to pull up the market within the Dojo

Edited by MasterBuilder5

I approve. Though the reactor core is a bit superfluous, personally don't see the announcer thing being built much. The two dueling rooms could be part of the current dueling room, just add a console in it and change the size of the room.

But I do love the whole idea, maybe there could be a lab for researching whole new rooms.

all but number 11 sound decent.  Humanity needs to get off this "lets get a drink" crutch. the last thing any game needs are cliches (verbal or not) about drinking and alcohol.

this drinking thing is ruining games, the 15 second conversation completely ruined the entire trilogy of mass effect for me.

I approve. Though the reactor core is a bit superfluous, personally don't see the announcer thing being built much. The two dueling rooms could be part of the current dueling room, just add a console in it and change the size of the room.

But I do love the whole idea, maybe there could be a lab for researching whole new rooms.

Reactor core makes sense when you have several new areas that cost 10 energy and the thing costs energy to build itself.

Announcer voice is just because we're sick of Lotus.

Changing the size of the room at a whim? That's a very bad idea. The point is the fact that you can only have 1 dueling room at a time and can't have multiple fights at once. So you make other dueling rooms and create a chance for clans to do tournaments.

all but number 11 sound decent.  Humanity needs to get off this "lets get a drink" crutch. the last thing any game needs are cliches (verbal or not) about drinking and alcohol.

this drinking thing is ruining games, the 15 second conversation completely ruined the entire trilogy of mass effect for me.

It was just a suggestion someone in my clan made. I personally don't see the point, though since this is an MMO I'd like to see /dance.

Changing the size of the room at a whim? That's a very bad idea. The point is the fact that you can only have 1 dueling room at a time and can't have multiple fights at once. So you make other dueling rooms and create a chance for clans to do tournaments.

Think you misunderstood, I meant the size the room is from its beginning, not that the console would change it just whenever someone wanted a different arena.

Imagine one large room where you can see the platforms for each of the arenas set in the floor, and the console simply activates those  platforms.

Think you misunderstood, I meant the size the room is from its beginning, not that the console would change it just whenever someone wanted a different arena.

Imagine one large room where you can see the platforms for each of the arenas set in the floor, and the console simply activates those  platforms.

Either way my whole concept here is to give give us more than one dueling room, so that we can have more than one fight at once.

Id love to see a room where we could do a 3 way or 4 way battle.

Also a "X-MEN"kind of room, where you could bring up simulators with the factions, enemies and stuff, test out you're weapons and skills, and maybe even have the option to change you're weapons and loadouts inside this room, so you can test different mods and figure out what weapons you prefer.

A room I saw on some other topic is a Solar System room, where you can view the solar system and go with clan mates on missions from there, and after extraction you go back to that room.

really looking forward for skins and the racing part is kinda off the topic of warframe dont you think?

Also for each room in the dojo their should be different colours or some way of differentiating between certain room such as duel rooms have a duel picture and research lab have research symbol or something that i easy for the user to not get lost in their own dojo because for me it has taken me quite some time to find the perfect door when they all look the same lol

Edited by GoldFusion

Zen garden?

I'd love that put some flowers up in there....

It'd be nice...

We were thinking more along the lines floating platforms with grass or raked sand and boulders. A massive waterfall, etc. 

Parkour room came from Zackai and leader boards came from me. Never read your thread and we have been contemplating these ideas for days before I even posted it.

I say this because I hope you're trying to say that we stole those ideas from you.

I think if you want to do your idea can be implemented, it is necessary to specify more and describe the characteristics and conditions of the rooms.

Я считаю если вы хотите чтобы вашу идею действительно можно было реализовать, то нужно более конкретизировать и описывать характеристики и условия комнат.

I think if you want to do your idea can be implemented, it is necessary to specify more and describe the characteristics and conditions of the rooms.

Я считаю если вы хотите чтобы вашу идею действительно можно было реализовать, то нужно более конкретизировать и описывать характеристики и условия комнат.

Fair enough. However, my vagueness was intended to allow people to speculate the details and maybe come up with new ideas.