Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Warframe Idea - Tomogara(Master Of Sentinel)

uekami

I'm Japanese. I'm poor English.

I'm using a translation engine.

Please point out an incomprehensible part.

Warframe idea”Tomogara”(Words in Japanese, which indicates the “Fellow”.)

Concept:

Can not be used ability if you do not possess a sentinel.

Cooperation to strengthen the Sentinel. Firepower very high.

However, spec body is low.

Spec:

Health 100 Armor 10

Shield 75 Shield Recharge rate 17.5

Power 100

Sprint Speed 1.0  Move Speed 1.0

Ability:

(Ability of all can be used in combination).

1st Ability:Sentinel Turret

Cost:25  Duration:25sec

Sentinel will not move from the location where you use the ability.

(Sentinel come back at user's duration is too).

Sentinel to reduce to 1/3 the damage.

#Sentinel will be decoy in this ability. It is also Turret.

2nd Ability:Remodel

Cost:50  Duration:8sec

Sentinel uses a gun of his master TENNO temporarily.

(If the master is using the ability while shooting a shotgun, sentinel comes to shoot a shotgun.

master to use the sword, or shoot a Pistol).

(MOD and the performance of the gun does not change. Reload and out of ammo also exist).

3rd Ability:For the servant

Cost:75  

The user to 50 consume life.

Life of the Sentinel to recover all.

If the sentinel was dead, it Recovering.

4th Ability:For the master

Cost:100  

sentinel to overdrive. The self-destruct after using the powerful skill.

Skills vary depending on the type of Sentinel.

SHADE:

Life is recovery all, it becomes to 8 seconds Invisibility, the moving speed is go up 50 percent used only by persons.

(Invisibility is kept even after the attack)

WYRM:

Sentinel paralyze the enemy for 10 seconds all approach. And It gives the DoT of 750 in 10 seconds..  (Sentinel will self-destruct after it continued to use the skills for 10 seconds).

DETHCUBE:

Sentinel gives 1250 damage with a laser all nearby enemies.

Edited by uekami

Useless already.

its not useless at all... its not a warframe you would pick at the beginning, but once you acquire a sentinel.

i like this concept a lot, its extremely well done =] the skills give room for a lot of creativity and have synergy with each other. great idea!

its not useless at all... its not a warframe you would pick at the beginning, but once you acquire a sentinel.

i like this concept a lot, its extremely well done =] the skills give room for a lot of creativity and have synergy with each other. great idea!

The problem is, though, that all of its skills rely on a factor outside of the warframe itself. Keep in mind a Sentinel is not like a weapon in the sense it is not mandatory to have equipped. It's not a matter of "if you don't like it don't use it".

The frame itself lacks any amount of stand-out power; all its abilities refer to the sentiel, which reverses the roles somewhat. If DE wants to implement Sentinel abilitie,s that's different, but make a warframe for the sake of making a warframe, not a glorfied Sentinel.

The problem is, though, that all of its skills rely on a factor outside of the warframe itself. Keep in mind a Sentinel is not like a weapon in the sense it is not mandatory to have equipped. It's not a matter of "if you don't like it don't use it".

The frame itself lacks any amount of stand-out power; all its abilities refer to the sentiel, which reverses the roles somewhat. If DE wants to implement Sentinel abilitie,s that's different, but make a warframe for the sake of making a warframe, not a glorfied Sentinel.

it is not mandatory to have a sentinel equipped yes for other frames, for this frame though it is, why is that a problem? i also dont understand what do you mean by, It's not a matter of "if you don't like it don't use it". the warframe itself doesnt lack power, its the warframe that does the abilities not the sentinel, without this warframe the sentinel cant do any of those things... i think your problem is with the nature of the warframe rather than its actual usage, so i dont see any kind of logic in your post...

Some TENNO that does not have a sentinel. There should not be that he will buy this frame.

I suspect if this frame goes on sale in the market, the need for a warning to the description.

But I think to suggest the frame such that the required warning and be forgiven.

maybe he could come with his own small sentinel then?

Is it that we provide this sentinel "free" frame?
Weak small sentinel that every little bit helps, may be a good idea.

Thanks for reminding me about my first ever Fanframe idea.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39850-another-warframe-concept-rekenber/

I'll get to editing it since there's the Dethcube now. Anyway, I like that you and I think similarly. We should play together sometime ^^

The idea was very similar. The name of the abilities you're cool.

I want to get along with you when you met in the game.