Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Can We Get A Water Element Warframe?

LucentsLight

I was thinking since we have a few other elements, why not a Water Warframe? I thought up of something that may or may not be good. I'll get up a concept later of the look. 

Name: Leviathan, or something of that nature. I figure it would be nice.

Stats:

Base Health:75

Base Shields: 125

Base Armor: 50

Base Energy: 125

Ability 1: Hydro Blast (25 Energy)

Deals damage to an enemy by shooting a blast of water with amazing force towards an enemy. (Causes the knockdown effect. 

Ability 2: Water Armor (50 Energy)

Covers you and your squad in a small veil of water, reducing damage your squad takes by a small percentage. Gives Small resistance to Fire Damage, but lowers shields more if Ice Hazard.

Ability 3: Mist (50 Energy)

Throws a small grenade filled with water vapor, causing the enemy to lose accuracy.

Ability 4: Tidal Wave (100 Energy)

Releases a giant wave of water, forcing back any enemies in the surrounding area and causing a huge amount of damage. (kinda like Rhino's ability but with water, lower damage but bigger radius).

I'm not good with any stuff like this, but I just thought it would be awesome to have a Water Frame

how about every water ability he does leaves the target and its surrounding environment "wet".

you can slide further over wet surfaces and wet enemies are more vunerable to shock damage.

That would make an amazing combo with the Water and Volt, so Excal and Mag aren't the only amazing combo. :D

lol, true. complete the elemental warframe set haha

Have you considered this: Fire-Ember, Water-Frost, Air-Volt, Earth-Saryn. In some games(like Heroes of Might and Magic) electricity belongs to element air and poison to earth.

Otherwise, I like the idea of other element warframes.

Have you considered this: Fire-Ember, Water-Frost, Air-Volt, Earth-Saryn. In some games(like Heroes of Might and Magic) electricity belongs to element air and poison to earth.

I've thought about this, but I also like the idea of Frost being just an Ice Elemental, along with the addition of Water. 

I've even begin to think of an Air Elemental as well, along with others like Earth, Shadow, Light, etc., but I'll end up posting my ideas on those in a different topic. 

Also, I'm working out a Helmet design, possibly a full body turnaround, and MIGHT even model it if I like it. :3 

Tell you what would be kinda cool actually; is if different Tenno powahs somehow enhanced one another when combined in a certain way.

So if you had a water-based Tenno, and you did some sort of water-based attack...and then a volt did a sparkly electrical attack, the electricity would be enhanced by the water and spread further/do extra damage.

Or perhaps, if enemies were drenched after a water Tenno ability, and a Rhino did his radial blast, enemies would be knocked over for longer (on account of like...slipping up or something >.< )

Tell you what would be kinda cool actually; is if different Tenno powahs somehow enhanced one another when combined in a certain way.

So if you had a water-based Tenno, and you did some sort of water-based attack...and then a volt did a sparkly electrical attack, the electricity would be enhanced by the water and spread further/do extra damage.

Or perhaps, if enemies were drenched after a water Tenno ability, and a Rhino did his radial blast, enemies would be knocked over for longer (on account of like...slipping up or something >.< )

Yeah, thats what the other dude was saying, how you could combine the Water and Volts attack, like you can with the Mag and Excalibur (Use bullet attractor, then Radial Javelin to do like 12k damage). I could see those being a combination, with both the ultimates being used. 

Sorry, I've been drinking. Totally didn't read the other posts :p

But yeah, proves my point. More of this, DE! More powah combos!

Its all good, I did the same thing on another post lol.

But yeah, more power combos! I can only imagine how effective it would be on the corpus. :D

And lastly, the HEART element.

Awesome combo.

I'm a big fan of water element based things. That being said, this makes it difficult for me to think of sufficiently awesome skills for a water based Warframe.

I think a water Warframe would be a good candidate for a caster frame with stealth capabilities. Here's some altered ideas I had for some of your abilities.

Ability 2: Liquefy (50 Energy)

Increases your resistance to normal, AP, fire damage and knock-down effects for a short while, but

reduces your resistance to ice and electricity. When you get hit by a knock-down effect there would be

and animation where you explode into water and quickly reassemble.

Ability 3: Mist (50 Energy)

Turns you into a mist making you invisible/invulnerable to enemies for a short while, you can move around but not shoot while active (not sure about using abilities). Moving through enemies would apply a frost slowing effect (but not damage). Increased speed while doing this would also be a cool addition.

Edited by TarkoRehin