Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes In Foundry Missing After 17.5 Update

--Sensei--

Before update 17.5 I had 10 arcane trickerys in total I had already used 4 for rank 0-2 and it was in the foundry crafting rank 3, after 17.5 I checked it was still rank 2 and I had 4 arcane trickerys left I thought it was a bug so I press apply and it only brought me up to rank 3 instead with 1 arcane trickery left now.

I basically lost out on 3 arcane trickery that I paid 40 plat per from other players. ie 120 plat.

tldr :

Before update 17.5

Applied arcane trickery 1 for rank 1, then 2 for rank 2. Were already done

Was currently crafting in the foundry rank 3 with 3 arcane trickerys applied

After update 17.5

Log in and see still rank 2, with 4 arcane trickery left, press applied to see if it was a bug, only brought it up to rank 3 with 1 arcane trickery left in my inventory.

Keep in mind I had already stacked up pre-obtained 10 arcane trickerys beforehand to max my asa syandana so I'm missing 3 that the update somehow erased.

Edited by --Sensei--

I had a rank 3 arcane trickery being built before I left home. Now that I am home, it is gone. I noticed the new arcane tab and it does not show up there. I already upgraded other items, but 4 of my arcane trickeries have gone poof thanks to the update.

Oh damn... now im scared, im working now and im unable to check my arcane status.

Claimed a rank 2 arcane Guardian last night and began crafting a Rank 3. It should be done before U17.5 was released but I'm unable to claim it cause im at work.

If this is indeed a ongoing hot bug, I hope a hotfix will be up soon.

Already sent a ticket, hopefully they can just return the arcanes we've lost, because I'm missing exactly 3, so if they return it, I can max it again with the 1 I have left after pressing apply with the 4 leftover beforehand. so it goes perfectly with returning 3 to the 1 I have leftover currently for 4 to max out now instead.

Luckly I wasn't crafting any arcanes during the transition to 17.5, but I have a Arcane Grace Syandana at Rank 2 and I can't upgrade it to Rank 3 because it doesn't show up when I'm trying to install an Arcane Grace (but it shows up if I try to install any other arcane).

(Stills happening even after 17.5.5 hotfix)