Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Being Able To Move.

xXJunaiXx

i was on the defense mission Io (jupiter) and saw these new types of enemys. the second time it appeared i died and when i used a revive i was un able of moving at all and the warframe ingame mouse cursor was up. I have no idea what hapend or why but someone else who got this?

I've noticed that it happens more often when you're not the host too. This bug has already cost me a great number of revives just to make sure I can get the rewards at the end of the mission. :/

Just curious though, but were you guys playing keyboard + mouse or controller on PC at the time? I've also noticed that it didn't seem to affect one of my other teammates who used keyboard + mouse.

I've noticed that it happens more often when you're not the host too. This bug has already cost me a great number of revives just to make sure I can get the rewards at the end of the mission. :/

Just curious though, but were you guys playing keyboard + mouse or controller on PC at the time? I've also noticed that it didn't seem to affect one of my other teammates who used keyboard + mouse.

i play with controller

Happened to me two times in a row doing Earth - Caelus archwing mission and it is frustrating since I wasted a total of 4 revives just to be stuck in place and killed again. I was able to type only by holding the enter key while typing out whatever message I needed to say.

Same here, mission on Eris, the Non-host can't move if using a revive happen to me and my friend multiple time (like 10) just now

Edit : we tried with me as host and him as host

Edited by Adraca