Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Precept Not Showing Up In Codex[Even With Eris Unlocked]

SatansWallet

Hello,

So today i unlocked Eris just for this quest. I even did some extra missions on Eris just to be sure. I restarted Warframe aswell as my pc a couple of times. And still the quest is not showing up in my codex. So now i'm one of the few if not the only one who can't even play the quest. Hope you guys can help me out.

Kindest Regards

SW.

Still have this issue, 5 hotfixes later. Awesome, can't even do a new quest because I had all my planets unlocked.

Not only do you break almost every build I had, you also make it so I can't experience the new content.

why am I playing this game

Same issue. Friends too. All Eris missions completed. Reinstalling didn't help. Hotfixes didn't help.

This isn't DE's first Quest so not sure why still having problems deploying. One reason we're still in perma-beta I guess.

Unfortunately i must chime in and take my place among these who has this issue, no quest has popped up in the codex despite the barrage of hotfixes and having over half of Eris done. I would like to give Atlas a go, but i can't pop in any cash for platinum for a while...

( ;3;)

Edit: 

So i just tried popping Tyl Regor again and suddenly i got a mail with the quest attached. I'm quite sure that's not what the instructions said to do, only if one didn't have Eris unlocked was one to get that particular nav segment. 

Edited by TBonenom

Unfortunately i must chime in and take my place among these who has this issue, no quest has popped up in the codex despite the barrage of hotfixes and having over half of Eris done. I would like to give Atlas a go, but i can't pop in any cash for platinum for a while...

( ;3;)

Edit: 

So i just tried popping Tyl Regor again and suddenly i got a mail with the quest attached. I'm quite sure that's not what the instructions said to do, only if one didn't have Eris unlocked was one to get that particular nav segment. 

Since the latest hotfix apparently this helps defeat Tyl Regor again even if you had Eris unlocked and you will finally get a message in you're inbox to start the quest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok had this problem but found out a way to fix it, at least for me this did. Go through the planet order and make sure you have unlocked and beaten the bosses for all planets between mercury and Eris. (Venus, Jupiter, Sedna, Uranus) I had eris unlocked, but not Uranus, as soon as I beat Uranus boss, then went to Tyl Regor, gave me the mail.