Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Passives - Provide Its Information On The Arsenal Ui

Renegade343

Now that we are starting to have more and more Warframe passives (and with some upcoming ones soon), I thought that since there is no indication of what passives each Warframe has until testing (and even so, some of them can be time-consuming to find), may we, as players, be allowed to see what passive a Warframe has through this screen: 

JayCr2w.jpg?1

The listed passive can be placed on top of the first ability box, just like how the single information line about abilities leveling up is placed below the fourth ability box (I cannot access a better image editing software as of present, so please use a bit of imagination). For why it should be under "Abilities", it is because passives are a type of ability that defines a Warframe, similar to their four abilities. 

Edited by Renegade343

• 3 weeks later...

With the growing number of Warframes and since all of them will get passives, it will become increasingly hard to keep track of them without having to check the wiki since there's no way to know them in-game.

What I suggest is put a description of each Warframe's passive ability in the Ability Screen above the powers, no need to put the numbers if you dont wish to, a description might be enough.

ko2sFK4.jpg

Edited by Kao-Snake

+1 but they also should add the numbers themselves, like for abilities.

In your example there should be written that the bonus for secondaries is 10% fire rate with dual sidearms & 20% faster reload speed for single sidearm.

And +50 hp when having no melee.

But still +1.

+1 but they also should add the numbers themselves, like for abilities.

In your example there should be written that the bonus for secondaries is 10% fire rate with dual sidearms & 20% faster reload speed for single sidearm.

And +50 hp when having no melee.

But still +1.

Ok, look again

• 1 month later...

I saw passive ability and UI and i thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to check if it had anything to do with update 18..

maybe for passives like the insta-rev from the Vazarin school be showed as a buff and a number on it indicating how many insta-revs are available. I have not used other classes so I'm not familiar with their passives. Thought it would help alittle at least