Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest: "the Archwing" Stuck

Hauhart

The Quest to get the Archwing is buggy.

This is from Wiki:

"The Archive: Tessera, Venus

Once it has completed, the Tenno must traverse to the Corpus via the portal to retrieve the Void Key from the Corpus Lynx proxy, and then destroy the portal by overloading the Orokin Torsion Beam Device to make sure the Corpus couldn't salvage the Orokin Tower further.

There are three optional Corpus caches, in the form of a Corpus locker with white light, in the void part of this mission only the marked cache is needed to retrieve the archive. All of the caches can be found before trying to reverse the portal."

Bug: The first "Corpus caches" are not showing on map and after 1h searching i dont find anyone. In Youtube there it is on map and easy to find.

please fix it!

Edited by Hauhart

This is not a bug, the caches are not supposed to be marked, you're supposed to fund them. The video must have been set up or showing a bug itself. To find caches all you need to do is run around all corners of the level and listen for the dull hum they make and use that to track them down.

Both videos are almost a year old, so what they show may not be representative of how things are now and this may have been something that changed since the videos were made. Maybe intentionally, maybe by accident.

It is however possible that you just didn't have the caches spawn, which is a different bug entirely.

Hey. So I figured out how to complete this quest last night. I'm not saying the quest isn't bugged (I think it is and the nave point on the first cache doesn't show up as you see happen in every video out there about this quest) but it is completable.

I maxxed out my Thief's Wit mod which will show the location of the caches as well as destructible loot containers. The caches do not glow like many of the videos describe. I just went after every loot icon on my map and after about 30 minutes I had found all 3 caches before going through the portal. After finding the fist cache the extraction point lit up.

Basically this quest is a real pain in the &#! now but it is doable. I highly recommend ranking up a loot mod first though.

Hey. So I figured out how to complete this quest last night. I'm not saying the quest isn't bugged (I think it is and the nave point on the first cache doesn't show up as you see happen in every video out there about this quest) but it is completable.

I maxxed out my Thief's Wit mod which will show the location of the caches as well as destructible loot containers. The caches do not glow like many of the videos describe. I just went after every loot icon on my map and after about 30 minutes I had found all 3 caches before going through the portal. After finding the fist cache the extraction point lit up.

Basically this quest is a real pain in the ! now but it is doable. I highly recommend ranking up a loot mod first though.

I came to this post looking for a solution for the same bug, this works perfectly thanks!