Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snow Globe Health Way Lower After 17.5

Lothsahn

I didn't see this anywhere else, but my snow globes are going down SUPER fast in 17.5, as compared to before.  They still seem to have the 3 seconds of invulnerability, but after this, they go down FAST, especially in high level defense missions.

I don't know if the base HP of the bubbles changed, but I believe the warframe's armor affected the bubble's armor when cast.  I run a frost with 645 armor, so that would add significantly to the bubble's durability.  I used to be able to run around and fight while my bubble was up in a T4D--now, it's down after 10 seconds of fighting in wave 15.

I saw no release notes on any changes to the health, armor, or durability of snow globe.

Did the base HP change?  Is the armor no longer being taken into account?

Edit: And yes, I'm aware of the nullifier change.  This happens even when nullifiers aren't involved.

Edited by Lothsahn

Yeah I realized that too, earlier but I was lazy to do that.

Maybe they had something like bug that armor didnt increased health of it but instead it gived Armor to the snowglobe which means damage reduction. Now it has been repaired and thats the results.

Earlier I could leave snow globe for a long time but now it is sometimes just several seconds.
But I think it stacks again, I used around 20-30x snow globe on T4Def in it holded for preety long.

hmmm I think the change made it into power str * (base health based on armor), just by a first look at the number from the ability bar and abit of excel...

abit more tempering make it seems like, str* (3500 + 5* armor) = globe health in ability bar

example:

the natural 300 armor and 100% power str would yeld:

1* (3500 + 5*300) = 5000

when added armored agility and steel fiber (765 armor)

1*(3500 + 5* 765) = 7325

a flat blind rage 199% str with 300 armor:

1.99 * (3500+5*300) =9950

blind rage, steel fiber and armored agility

1.99 * (3500 + 5* 765) =14576.75

blind rage, transient fortitude, intensifey, steel fiber and armored agility:

2.84* (3500 + 5 * 765)= 20803

a standard build just for snowglobe; blind rage, transient fortitude, intesifey, steel fiber, overextended, strech, streamline and fleeting expretise, have 630 armor,13% dur, 135% effi, 235% range, 224% power str.

2.24*(3500+5*630)= 14896

not really sure how the numbers were before or how to tell...

toying around with the number revealed that the armor reduction on frost 4th ability isnt capped anymore...tested against level 100 eximus heavy gunner and bombards, stripped of all armor OO;;

to be excat fully ranked blind rage, and fully ranked transient fortitude -> 101.6 % armor reduction... now thats a bug...

Edited by NotWhoItSeems

With no strength mods is not going to be super strong.

Pretty sure I have transient fortitude, intensify, steel fiber, and armored agility. Then my others which are not relevant.

I never ran any power strength mods before..  all I can speak for is the relative strength (or lack thereof) in the most recent patch.

Before, I could place an orb and go multiple waves.  IMO, it was too strong.  Now, I have to babysit the heck out of it, especially with the change where nullifiers cancel all active orbs if I walk into the field.

I too think they went way overboard with the Ice Globe nerf. Right now I might as well wrap the defense objective in some wet 1-ply toilet paper and hope for the best (exaggerating a little, but that is how the globe behaves in high level missions now). Also, Frost can no longer loot any of the items in the battlefield because they can't leave the bubble alone for 5 seconds without having to recast.

I do agree the Frost ability needed some minor changes, but now it is just borderline useless in higher level missions. I very much would prefer Frost Globe having damage reduction from frame armour instead of whatever the current state is. Personally the Nullifier change was more than enough for a nerf.

This is what I don't get with DE sometimes... They always go overboard with the nerfing.

Please, DE, test your changes somewhere else than pissing about for 5 minutes on Apollodorus, Mercury. Or if you aren't good enough, ask someone to play the game for you and ask for their opinion. :p

Edited by SoanoS