Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprag And Ven'kra Tel Don't Drop Void Key.

Yuni_Hermit

We were playing a Tower I sabotage. I was Atlas, my friend was Mag using the Synoid Simulor, my other friend was Equinox.

We killed Sprag and Ven'kra Tel on the other side of the void portal, my golems were out, Mag was using her synoid simular, and when I killed the second boss (Sprag went down last), NO VOID KEY. Lotus told us to pick it up, but the ONLY mission objective was the Tortion Beam Device, and not any kind of key. We hunted around the watery tile for a few minutes, but there was no key to be found. Forced to abort mission.

This happen to anyone else?

We were playing a Tower I sabotage. I was Atlas, my friend was Mag using the Synoid Simulor, my other friend was Equinox.

We killed Sprag and Ven'kra Tel on the other side of the void portal, my golems were out, Mag was using her synoid simular, and when I killed the second boss (Sprag went down last), NO VOID KEY. Lotus told us to pick it up, but the ONLY mission objective was the Tortion Beam Device, and not any kind of key. We hunted around the watery tile for a few minutes, but there was no key to be found. Forced to abort mission.

This happen to anyone else?

Happend to me. The void key was invisible.

I've tried several Tower I sabotages now and get a different problem.  You can kill one of the bosses but the other one becomes totally immune to damage and can't be killed.

And yes I am hitting them in the correct spots.

Kinda hard to get the key if they can't be killed.

This bug can apparently be caused by using a carrier and / or finding all caches before going through the portal.

I tried changing to a different sentinel and going through the portal before finding all the caches and both the bosses were able to be killed and dropped the key.